Current club: Valencia CF

Contract until: 30.06.2022

Contract option: club option 1 year

Date of last contract extension: Jul 21, 2018

Outfitter: Nike

Last edited:

michelco

[youtube]obpISKHQJkI[/youtube]

Clips from this year's copa run. Reminds me of Isco and ironically might end up an isco-case since Marcelino doesn't seem to be willing to give him the minutes he wants. Anyway, in these clips he played mostly as LM which is not his best position given that he is left-footed playmaker. Versus Getafe however he was deployed as RM and was intrumental in the turn around with his 2 "second-hand" assists

Though I do like Ferran Torres more

Last edited:

soul24rage

He reminds me of a stockier David Silva. His set pieces and crosses are great and on point with delivery most of the time. I think that if he ups his stamina then Valencia will have a special player. I believe that he's the first 18 year old to receive the golden ball since our very own Messi back in 2005. Pretty impressive. Hope Marcelino plays him more.

FC433

Very talented and singing him will make me feel a little bit better about losing Kubo. Hopefully, we get him.

EdmondDantes

Impressive little cameo tonight.

Insane close control, work-rate, vision, and a wand of a left foot.

He's always impressed me whenever I've watched him (South Korea's youth teams, or in pre-season with Valencia these past two summers).

Definitely Barca quality in the future but I've got a feeling Pep will snap him up for City.

Porque

Meriton rescinded the last year of his contract so he could sign for Mallorca.

Any idea behind the why of that play?

Messi983

He didn't want to renew and they needed a non-EU spot for Marcos Andre.

And while he has signed for Mallorca on a free I think it's quite likely Valencia have reserved % of future sale and/or buy-back option even if that wasn't reported (at least AFAIK). Something similar to our Monchu deal with Granada.

I think if he would really been released on a free he would probably sign with a better team or at least a team that would give him more money than Mallorca. Could be wrong though. Either way, I think it's a good club for him to start rebuilding his career which has been on the downwards over the last two years.

Last edited:

Porque

Finally getting it together. 6 goals, 5 assists this term.

17m buyout clause. Atleti rumoured to go for him to replace Carrasco- should we sign him.

Home of Barca Fans