Junior Firpo

eaman

Yes 15 year olds are immature but only sociopathic 15 year olds say those kinds of things. That is a horrible thing for any human to say about another

Givenchy

:facepalm: this is like SJW's trawling through old tweets to find something that offends them. many 15 year olds have said and done worse than that - atleast he didn't say Cristiano is better :lol:

xXKonan

Much better second half overall.

My main complaint is he just seems too casual at times when it comes to defending. Several instances where he just was walking and reacting to slowly when he finally sees the danger. But overall had a much better second half.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Looked nervous and shaky but got better in the second half in my opinion.

Considering this is his first time playing, this game shouldn't be used to judge him.

xXKonan

I liked his Second half a lot.

Also, he's played as an LWB under Seiten so of course he is going to adjust as he's used to having a Third CB cover for him while being pushed more up the pitch. He'll be fine it will just take some time for him to adjust and get better.

He's an actual LWB/LB in fairness and not someone who was just converted straight from being a Winger/Midfielder recently. So he will catch on quick as we don't play with three at the back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've been on this forum since 2013 and never have I ever seen dumber posters than these three musketeers:

@Messigician
@underoath

@ that Messi87464 troll

You literally lose brain cells when you read their posts. It's hazardous to visit Barcaforum these days. Should be a sign when you enter the site that it's a risk to your health because of these muppets.

And you can cry and whine and report me all you want, I obviously don't give a fuck.

And don't give me this BS about how people cannot have different opinions on here. We had JamDav1982 for years and he is the biggest contrarian I've seen in my life, and we got along just okay with him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans