Junior Firpo

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
don't know much about this player but has he looked in a past like an injury prone player ? Or is he like the rest of guys who come here and then get injured.

He was a bit of injury-prone in the last two seasons to say the least, having missed 18 games in the 18/19 season and 11 games in the 17/18 season due to hamstring and ligament injuries. Not sure if it is the same injury this time.

Vilarrubi

Interested to see this guy in action now Alba is out. Valverde probably just play Semedo LB again even though we just bought Firpo.

Riordon

Hasn’t played yet and might prove me wrong but giving me flop-vibes. The fact that no major team was in for him despite his price is a bit worrying. Had and still have some high expectations as some users wrote his ceiling is higher than that of F.Mendy

Andrew M

Hasn’t played yet and might prove me wrong but giving me flop-vibes. The fact that no major team was in for him despite his price is a bit worrying. Had and still have some high expectations as some users wrote his ceiling is higher than that of F.Mendy

People just like to shitpost mostly

Andresito

Staff member
Looking forward to seeing him get some regular play time.
Would be amazing if we'd get a Lenglet-Umtiti situation with Firpo and Alba.

Home of Barca Fans