Junior Firpo

vuji_31

This guy does not have any good trait. He is not fast, not strong, not good with the ball.
Really nothing. At least he was not expensive.

People should realize football is changed from last 10 years.
Look Alphonso Davies performance...He is so fast that nobody can past him , he is dangerous in attack and he is really strong. And also just 19.

We could buy Florand Mendy who is great potential on LB but I guess he dos not have Barca DNA like Alba or Firpo...:(

FinBarcelonafan

This guy does not have any good trait. He is not fast, not strong, not good with the ball.
Really nothing. At least he was not expensive.

People should realize football is changed from last 10 years.
Look Alphonso Davies performance...He is so fast that nobody can past him , he is dangerous in attack and he is really strong. And also just 19.

We could buy Florand Mendy who is great potential on LB but I guess he dos not have Barca DNA like Alba or Firpo...:(

Actually he is fast and fairly strong. His best attributes.

vuji_31

I dont see it on the pitch. All his runs behind back are useless pretty much . I can bet he is 15 precent slower then 30 years old Alba.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Truthfully, I hope to see Akieme be given minutes as soon as possible as I have very little faith in Firpo

khaled_a_d

You know when sometimes you want to mix the qualities of all time greats unto one player? Well, Firpo is one of those.
He got the offensive talent of Gattuso and the defensive talent of Messi. A true legend.

Vilarrubi

You know when sometimes you want to mix the qualities of all time greats unto one player? Well, Firpo is one of those.
He got the offensive talent of Gattuso and the defensive talent of Messi. A true legend.

:lol: good one. He is really underwhelming. Can’t believe I want Alba back ASAP.

serghei

The worst thing about him is that he panics like crazy. That's why his touches are so bad, because he's so fucking tense all the time...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The worst thing about him is that he panics like crazy. That's why his touches are so bad, because he's so fucking tense all the time...

Yeah, welcome to the big leagues son - shake that nervosity and show us what you got. If you don't than bye bye - if you do and there isn't much to it than bye bye... I think bye bye...

KingLeo10

Play Semedo on the left and Roberto as RB until Alba returns...but wait Roberto is injured.

LMAO this season.

Home of Barca Fans