Junior Firpo

Gnidrologist

He's very strong physically. He sees to win most vov battles. Also fast. Has the same problemsd as Dumnbele. Doesn't understand what to do, doesn't read the game right. Dest is already an upgrade to him (whatever flang he plays) as he at least doesn't do dumb decisions and is quite active player. I hate, when fullbacks only pass pack, like Roberto. He's more adventurous at times, but it's obvious, he's intimidated by all the big boys around, so he rarely tries to take game on his hands. Rare times he did, it was efficient. Firpo is inefficient.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Insane how Setien made him look like a decent attacking wingback in a back 5 at Betis. He gives me major Marcos Alonso vibes without the goal scoring capabilities.

Andresito

Staff member
What are you guys talking about him being better at CB? He was completely lost at CB.

The guy has 0 strengths. He's an older version of Miranda.

Porque

I can't believe how wrong I was about this player. It goes to show how much easier it is to express yourself as both a wing back and when your team has direct wingplay. Theo Hernandez says hi.

No doubt he will find himself at another team though.

CB is his last shot here, he is probably too hesitant to play that role but the physical attributes are there atleast.

Andresito

Staff member
I can't believe how wrong I was about this player. It goes to show how much easier it is to express yourself as both a wing back and when your team has direct wingplay. Theo Hernandez says hi.

No doubt he will find himself at another team though.

CB is his last shot here, he is probably too hesitant to play that role but the physical attributes are there atleast.

Would be great if he could do a transition into CB like Alaba. But unfortunately Firpo lacks the brain and awareness to play in a more disciplined position.
Alaba had a lot of experience playing CM so CB wasn't too big of a leap compared to Firpo now.

Total-Football

Poorest player in the squad and a scandal how he gets to play here. For other terrible players, they are at least:

1- has beens
2- technical but no production
3- were good elswhere
4- young and can develop

This guy is none of the above: as technical as oleguer, not young, never proved to be good, no technique and no grit and no product of course.

How he came to be here, how he gets to play are mysteries.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans