Junior Firpo

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Alaves is a point off relegation zone, Firpo has looked poor even against 2nd/3rd division sides in CDR. Goal was gifted from Leo & Griezmann

I would much prefer Balde out there or even Akieme who was loaned out - unbelievable how wrong the scouting assessment was on this player, utterly useless

vuji_31

Still shit.

One tap in does not change anything.

Sell. Bring money for Haaland and promote that kid from Barca B.

Porque

Pretty sure he will look like a different player in another team. Seems like his main problem here is mental, as if he has the whole world on his shoulders.

Which is normal.
Firpo is someone who can love you
Someone who will need you
Someone who will treat you right
Someone who will hold at night
Someone stable in your life (ah baby)
You need a man with sensitivity
A man like Firpo.

31fa4c2546714e3c38a9793a6262a1c4.jpg

Messi983

I'm not "hyping him up".

All I'm saying is he's a good backup who has done well recently (also against Sevilla when he played as a RB he wasn't really that bad) and playing games every three days I think he should be utilised more. Alba seemed dead tired to me against Betis. He'll surely start today and hopefully do well but then we have "easier" games against Cadiz and Elche before we'll play Sevilla twice in three days. I'd start Firpo in one of those two games to keep Alba fresh.

Bobo32

Firpo should not play in any position at Barcelona, he doesn't have the class
But it's a bit ironic that Koeman talked so much about playing players in their right position
Look at a game and Griezmann is both LB and CM as much as FW, Busquets has played B2B, Pedri plays CM, De Jong played CB (to my delight but still), Dest played LB, I've probably missed some things.

serghei

Not a lot of feedback about this guy here, but under Koeman he's playing his best football at Barcelona. Great since he came on.

Home of Barca Fans