Junior Firpo

Messi983

Unfair to single him out when the whole team is in a mess.

Still like him and think he'll prove his doubters wrong at Inter next season. He just needs to stay fit, play regularly and get his confidence and I believe he'll be a very good LWB for them.

Batistuta9

Still like him and think he'll prove his doubters wrong at Inter next season. He just needs to stay fit, play regularly and get his confidence and I believe he'll be a very good LWB for them.

Should be able to still pass the ball though. Desicion making is also awful

Richard.H

Could've done a lot more to close out the attacker on that first goal. Lazy effort. Average player, Real Betis level.

khaled_a_d

You are under the assumption Inter want him? He isn't their priority in that position.
Don't remember the name, but they are actually interested in someone from their league in this position.

fergus90

I personally think even Inter is a level too high. His decision making is absolutely abysmal for the top level.

Catta

He was not good, but not worse than Semedo. Why single Firpo out, while Semedo was an equal liability.

Messi983

We'll see what will happen. I think he's much better than what he's shown this year and will have a good career wherever he goes next as long as he stays injury free.

You are under the assumption Inter want him? He isn't their priority in that position.
Don't remember the name, but they are actually interested in someone from their league in this position.

Conte wants Emerson Palmieri who he knows from Chelsea (he also brought him there IIRC) but I think in the end Firpo will be a part of the Lautaro deal.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is shit, no doubt about that... But he played like 3 games in the whole season, and it shows he's clearly out of his element in our slow as fuck "system"...

Hard to blame him, especially since it was the board decision to get him...

Home of Barca Fans