Junior Firpo

jairzinho

He made a couple mistakes in this game but shouldn't be made a scapegoat for the shitshow that happened today. The team was shit all around.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Way to single him out by Valverde... He was crap and I don't believe there isn't a player in our academy that can do worse than him...

Still, subbing him was just a waste of a sub...

EdmondDantes

Feel sorry for him. Valverde is cowardly and vindictive.

He's the seniors' pussy and the youngsters' tyrant. Firpo probably won't see any minutes in months.

fergus90

He wasn't great at all but hauling him off at half-time when he's only had a handful of minutes at a new club, when other players were also shit was unnecessary.

Co0ter

The best part was he subbed Firpo and switched Roberto to FB...who also was having an atrocious game.

Riordon

Worrying performance. I knew Cules overrated him when he arrived but what I have seen in the preseason and this game, it’s really bad. Dude can’t even press nor control a ball. Can’t ever imagine him competing with Alba, sad when Atletico and Real got Lodi and F.Mendy. The latter I have wanted for our LB position for a long time

Lapi

Firpo was not good, made a huge mistake before the goal but the team did not lose because of this.
GOALS need to be scored and then a single mistake easily vanishes.

Devils

Let's continue to single out new players and question their quality as they should all be expected to thrive under illustrious Valverde.

I have no problems signing Madridistas. I have big problems signing Madridistas who hate Barcelona. He looks uncomfortable here on and off the pitch. His heart doesn't look in it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Burn him at the stake. Plays 0 minutes since he was signed and then expected to walk in and make no mistakes.

Yes, he is main culprit we lost, not Valverde who manages the squad so well to keep players match fit.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not one player under Valverde has improved, even if you were blind you could see that there is a coaching problem

Home of Barca Fans