U20 World Cup

ManusXavi

Columbia 1-1 New Zealand. Into extra-time. NZ doing very well. Their #10 Singh is very good. Playing like a false 9

tacticvarium

I'm surprised no one here is watching this tournament:lol:
Lee Kang-in from South Korea looks amazing. Already more promising than our kids.

michelco

Kangin: 2 goals and 4 assists, voted best player of the cup even though they lost the final. I liked the look of that Tsatshili (?) kid, who scored the third goal for Ukraine in the final, nice pace and superb finish

FIFA

New signing
It's higly commendable that FIFA was able to quickly find a replacement host for the tournament after the removal of Indonesia. Btw, if I got it right, the cups starts exactly in a month from today.

Andresito

Staff member
It's higly commendable that FIFA was able to quickly find a replacement host for the tournament after the removal of Indonesia. Btw, if I got it right, the cups starts exactly in a month from today.

1hhv9m.jpg

soul24rage

U-20 Argentinian Squad chosen by Mascherano that includes our own Barca Atletic's Roman Vega (although Barco is the more talented one imo)

Ones to watch imo: Valentin Barco, Federico Redondo, Maximo Perrone, Valentin Carboni

FvPElAQaUAAJcHg

Home of Barca Fans