Copa America 2019

Richard.H

What the hell? Just turned on my TV and saw Paraguay vs Qatar and it's supposedly a Copa America match. How does that make any sense? Did they pay to participate?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They always invite at least one team not from SA, probably because of lack of teams and to expose the tournament more.

abbbs97

Qatar is playing nicer football than Shitverde's Barca.

Makes sense though since their manager was a former La Masia youth coach. I wont be shocked if they manage to beat Argentina.

Hardy

after all they won asian cup beating Japan and Corea and they lost only 2-0 against Brasil few days ago in a friendly, as trash is Argentina right now I wouldn't be surprised as well if they lose.

abbbs97

Suarez looks 10 years younger. Performs a surgery to recover just in time for this tournament and loses the weight but doesnt bother to do so for Barca... :facepalm:

BarcaOG

Banned
Thought it was common knowledge for a football fan that teams from other confederations are invited. :)

i remember mexico and the US being invited several times, but as far as I know this is the first time non-American countries participate. Am I wrong?

Home of Barca Fans