Copa America 2019

xxxxxx

What is the point of Di Maria? Even Aguero looks shitty for Argentina.

For all the hate Messi gets for playing for Argentina, he's the only one who creates and scores their goals.

Messigician

I'd legit still play Mascherano at CB over these players lmao. This is how you make an Argentina lineup Scaoloni, listen carefully won't tell u again.

Romero
Tagliafico Musachio Otamendi Rojo
Paredes Biglia Lo Celsco
Dybala Aguero Messi

sickstar

Of course, blame everyone except Messi.

Look at this, this is a captain btw. Just casually walking around for the most game.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsYYQyL2byg[/youtube]

I dont mind a player walking if he could give 50 goals for me lol.

Why not putting a video of messi tackle, block and interception? There's three or four already these two matches only.

He has indeed not in his physical prime and aggresiveness, but he has better vision nowadays. You can't expect 32 y.o footballer to dribble pass everyone like in his younger day.

eaman

Of course, blame everyone except Messi.

Look at this, this is a captain btw. Just casually walking around for the most game.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsYYQyL2byg[/youtube]

Well you can't expect him to be running around constantly and have the energy to do the things he does best. By the way try and find a video of him closing players down and tracking back at times in the match because he did that. Argentina weren't been dominated there problem was playing more 3 or four passes without messing it up. Messi was taking 2 or 3 players out of the game by just being marked at times and yet the rest couldn't take advantage of that. Most of their most dangerous attacks were mostly down to Messi

SeloBarca

No way Argentina will win with that horrendous midfield and backline.
Aguero looks like a 40 year old whenever he plays for Argentina.

Beast

The Observer
Feel free to kill me but Argentina problem is Messi
Messi needs to be part of the whole not the player to build the team on , he is the ace , the trump card , hell even the super-sub who can win the match with a freekick
he is no Maradonna , he lacks the personality that motivate others he ain't not captain
Current Argentina needs to play their collective game , speedy one too with all the youth they have
I'll repeat what i said on twitter it's easy for Messi to be normal , it's impossible to ask 10 players to be on Messi wave length
giving the ball to Messi don't work on INT level , works for Barca in la liga and not in Europe too

that's what i believe.. you may not agree but it gets pretty frustrating watching them

Home of Barca Fans