Someone has to do it.... Copa final topic Valencia vs FC Barcelona 2-1

xXKonan

D7blageWwAUC3m3.jpg

Official.

gregorrin10

Roberto RW while Malcom benched again :lol: Even with Dembele and Suarez both out, he can't seem to get a starting spot. I'm sure if Coutinho was out as well, EV would play Alba LW and Vermaelen LB. Sorry, I give EV too much credit, it's probably a 4-4-2 with Roberto RM and Arthur being pushed aside to LM so our master slow poaks Rakitic and Busquets can run the midfield in the middle and get overrun once again. :shakeshead: Won't even bother watching the game, I do have a bet on both to score, which is banker considering our shitty slow defense and especially this midfield, which will crumble the second Rakitic will get pressed. Hoping for a less than great Messi night, meaning a Valencia win to go with it.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

17th last chance for Coutinho confirmed.

:benitez:

This furthermore proves that this Cule-shushing no mental strength Brazilian guy will stay for next season.

Gari

Barça bench: Iñaki Peña, Malcom, Aleñá, Vidal, Umtiti, Vermaelen and C. Pérez.

PhilS

Roberto RW while Malcom benched again :lol: Even with Dembele and Suarez both out, he can't seem to get a starting spot. I'm sure if Coutinho was out as well, EV would play Alba LW and Vermaelen LB. Sorry, I give EV too much credit, it's probably a 4-4-2 with Roberto RM and Arthur being pushed aside to LM so our master slow poaks Rakitic and Busquets can run the midfield in the middle and get overrun once again. :shakeshead: Won't even bother watching the game, I do have a bet on both to score, which is banker considering our shitty slow defense and especially this midfield, which will crumble the second Rakitic will get pressed. Hoping for a less than great Messi night, meaning a Valencia win to go with it.
Well, one reason to start Roberto instead of Malcom is that he is a better player, and he helps the team more.

abbbs97

Have to root for Valencia here. If that makes me a horrible fan for wanting Retardo and his lovers out, then so be it. Although, you can bet that he wont even be sacked if we lose.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
OK, looks like I am one of few guys who want us to win this one.

It will be tough, so many of you just might get your wish. And Valverde staying put at the same time. :valverde2:

Home of Barca Fans