Someone has to do it.... Copa final topic Valencia vs FC Barcelona 2-1

delancey

There is the possibility that bartomeu came out and supported Valverde in order to bring the team together and try to decrease speculation over Valverde’s future in the club before the season had ended. I believe there is a strong chance Valverde is leaving this summer. Maybe I am wrong.

Altomonte

the final 5 minutes looked better. Barça players need to stop passing to Messi when they are in good position to score. Rakitic and Coutinho tried, that's the way to go. The match is still within reach if Barça scores a goal during the first 10 minutes of the second half.
Vidal should come in - he was the best player recently, probably replacing Arthur. Also Malcom could possibly replace Roberto.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Massive changes are needed. The only way to grow stronger is to endure pain.

I'd rather us grow stronger going into next season, than go into next season thinking everything is okay because hey, we still won the double.

In principle I agree but I highly doubt whether this disastrous season will make us any better next season. I am seriously concerned about the mental baggage it will have on our players next season. I think we will be even worse next season.

Devils

There is the possibility that bartomeu came out and supported Valverde in order to bring the team together and try to decrease speculation over Valverde’s future in the club before the season had ended. I believe there is a strong chance Valverde is leaving this summer. Maybe I am wrong.

They wont sack him publicly and they will allow him to 'resign' on his own.

Vamooooooosssss Valencia!

Barcilliant

The players have either lost it or don't care. Maybe a combination of the two.

Rakitic is an entitled bum. I fucking hate his attitude. I wasn't going to watch this but being a fan I'm up early an found a stream. It clear Valverde has lost the dressing room and the senior players are past it now. They need replacing.

Hopefully Valencia hit another three past us. What a spineless team we have become. No fight.
Does anyone remember that 2-0 victory against Sevilla when Mascherano was sent off? W had fight back then. Valverde has destroyed this club.

JerseyAddict

Total disaster of an team play and team building... Tactics are totaly out.
EV has no fuckin clue how to use his player. Half of the forum would change somethin with this lineup and this setup on the pitch. This is a total disaster

Fuckin Pique needs to bring the ball all over the pitch. What the fuck Busi, Raki and Sergi are fuckin there for...

Idiots. Bunch of fucks that are just waiting for Messi magic.

EV neeeeeeedsssss to goooo tonight.

Zidane82

Valencia are the first side to take a lead by two goals in a Copa del Rey final against Barcelona since Real Madrid in 1974 (4-0 Barcelona defeat).

Just reading online that Alba was to blame for the second ?

Plus our defence was very poor

Givenchy

the fans should boo each and every one of our players.. actually maybe not Cilissen as its his last game but seriously fuck the rest of them

Home of Barca Fans