Someone has to do it.... Copa final topic Valencia vs FC Barcelona 2-1

Lightning f57

Read this:

After the match, Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu backed Valverde to continue at the Nou Camp.

"I've always said that Ernesto has a contract for the next season, he's the coach," he said.

"I do not think this defeat is the coach's fault."

Valverde said: "When a coach loses you want to go again, to fight to overcome the next challenge. I know losing for this club is hard."

Lightning f57

The problem is with top brass and management as well as the players.

It seems they have been hiding under success for a while and thinking nothing was wrong but the poor buying and planning is now showing.

Altomonte

I wonder how EV explains his decision at half time to replace Semedo with Malcom. Why not keep Semedo and replace Roberto (who played a bad match)?
Not playing Semedo against Liverpool was an equally bad decision.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'm not going to watch a match of the club again until Valverde is out. He has no real knowledge of the game or vision to manage a top club like us. It's sickening and upsetting that he'll likely still be manager next season.

Messigician

I wonder how EV explains his decision at half time to replace Semedo with Malcom. Why not keep Semedo and replace Roberto (who played a bad match)?
Not playing Semedo against Liverpool was an equally bad decision.

People acting like Semedo is prime Alves who would have won every game for us.

slvtn

As expected. The team is very predictable in these kind of matches. I wonder if they keep this kind of attitude in the next season. If so, they will struggle really hard.

Sasuke85

Read this:

After the match, Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu backed Valverde to continue at the Nou Camp.

"I've always said that Ernesto has a contract for the next season, he's the coach," he said.

"I do not think this defeat is the coach's fault."

Valverde said: "When a coach loses you want to go again, to fight to overcome the next challenge. I know losing for this club is hard."

The fans need to react more furiously after this defeat, or else we will still have to hear more of these shameless statements in the next season.

The coach has to leave. There's no other way.

If the president defends the coach, then the president can leave with him too. Even if Messi defends the coach, Messi can go too. Because aparently we cannot win with this f*cking coach. And even worse, he is also destroying Barca DNA, replacing it with his coward defensive style.

us Barca fans cannot waste anymore time, money and energy on this clown.

Alik

Are you in Barcelona right now?
What's the mood like from catalans and fans in general?

Not many people in my social circle are Barça fans. But those who are, are aware that Valverde needs to go, not happy with the style of play and not satisfied with the season results.

BarçaBarça

Seeing people in the chat wanting us to lose and cheering for Valencia + writing "fuck" when we score in a final for a title is a New low for this forum. I would ban people for wanting us to lose a final, tbh.

henias

Seeing people in the chat wanting us to lose and cheering for Valencia + writing "fuck" when we score in a final for a title is a New low for this forum. I would ban people for wanting us to lose a final, tbh.

Well, Barcelona themselves are in a new low, not us. Unlikely they could achieve any great even if this goes on, with or without the fans. Dont think this bunch of corrupt, entitled beings deserve anything great, even if they win it's nothing to be proud of.

FinBarcelonafan

I guess you want to stay in this happy bubble. Okay, stay in it... The longer we stay in this happy bubble the longer we will struggle to win anything meaningful. Look at what our players are saying in media. The whole attitude in our team is fucked up!!! Nobody taking responsibility for the losses. Excuse, excuse or blaming bad luck or referee. That's what shit team's do. Not us.

Team is rotten inside and we need to shake things up to make it better. No more comfort zone for the oldies..

I am so upset we wasted Messis last few years.

Home of Barca Fans