Someone has to do it.... Copa final topic Valencia vs FC Barcelona 2-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers.

We need the thread even in these sombre times.

After Messi basically decided that Valverde is staying we.mind as well win Copa as defeat won't get Valverde sacked anyway.

xXKonan

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost tomorrow.

Valencia has been a pain in the ass to face this season and seem to be in much better shape than we are coming into this game at least Mental wise. Not only that we have a decent amount of injuries and there are some players that just seem to want to go on vacation right now.

Not sure what to expect for the most part.

abbbs97

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost tomorrow.

Valencia has been a pain in the ass to face this season and seem to be in much better shape than we are coming into this game at least Mental wise. Not only that we have a decent amount of injuries and there are some players that just seem to want to go on vacation right now.

Not sure what to expect for the most part.

Same. I think it'll be a lot harder than expected. We struggled against Getafe at home and Eibar with similar lineups. I think Messi will save us though.

jairzinho

No Dembele, No Suarez. Rest of the team in a questionable mental state.

A Barca win depends on if Messi shows up.

Givenchy

title says it all really.. not excited, feeling numb knowing Ernie is staying.

i know its a Copa but i'll feel annoyed to watch the players celebrating if we do win it. alot of apathy for some of them right now, i'd prefer to just get it over with and forget this season

i_bleed_blaugrana

The sooner this sham of a season is over, the better.

What should be a challenging but doable win feels like a real 50/50 with the current environment. Won’t be surprised if we win, won’t be surprised if we lose but I really don’t give a shit either way.

I remember having so much pride and joy watching us in the past and it really hurts that tomorrow, watching this game feels like a chore.

Neymessi

I thought I couldn't give 2 shits about the 2 last 2 La Liga matches but now after Messi's quotes and EV staying next season, I can't even give a shit about this.

Messigician

I will be watching. Personally I am excited to see EV's reaction. Just like the Sevilla hammering in the last Copa final.

Kul_z

I'll watch too. Not excited at all, but its a game saturday night. Expecting another shitshow, but it is what it is lmao

malvolio

I think this will be a very interesting game. Valencia comes of a run of good form.
Of course I'll watch if I can

vinni

I hope we play like the copa final last year. That was one of our best matches that season. 5-0 with goals from Iniesta, Messia, Suarez and Coutinho.

[youtube]YH6tFmNbIOQ[/youtube]

Messigician

People who want us to lose are unbelievable. Truly boggles the mind. There's more to football than the champions league

Home of Barca Fans