User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone has to do it.... Copa final topic Valencia vs FC Barcelona 2-1

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    People who want us to lose are unbelievable. Truly boggles the mind. There's more to football than the champions league
    It is not related to the Champions League loss, as much as it is related to the shit football we're playing under Valverde for about 2 years. City had an even worse CL campaign than us, and they are still far more interesting to watch than us.

Biggest issue with this Barcelona is that they don't play good football anymore.

Statistically, our CL season is as good as 2/4 seasons with Pep. But what matters is that we used to play great football and now we look like Atletico Madrid with a worse defense but with Messi.

You Valverde fans refuse to accept and observe that the quality of football is way way worse than it should be with these players. We have a manager who thinks parking the bus is a good approach for a team like Barcelona who have proven that they can't defend under constant pressure. That should be the ultimate proof that this dude should be sacked.
    Last edited by serghei; 25th May 2019 at 10:56 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I'm gonna watch this lmao.
    Puyol #5

The Culest
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna follow the match like Valgreen matches are meant to be followed- live commentary on a football app
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not on here in the uk so will need to find a stream. Hopefully will have enough to win, wven more reliant on messi today

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No thanks dawg
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    People who want us to lose are unbelievable. Truly boggles the mind. There's more to football than the champions league
    Agreed. Title is a title. Just as Messi said. It is there to win it. So just do it hehehe

I even suspect that their wish that EV would leave if they loose.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post

You Valverde fans refuse to accept and observe that the quality of football is way way worse than it should be with these players. We have a manager who thinks parking the bus is a good approach for a team like Barcelona who have proven that they can't defend under constant pressure. That should be the ultimate proof that this dude should be sacked.
    Who says that someone cheering for CDR title is a EV fan? I want him abd half of the squad gone tommorow.

But if they are in the final then I sure want them to win it.

I want Barça to win it all.
    And the thing is, EV sucks and our playstyle sucks.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we take contrxt away from it. La liga + copa and cl semi’s with real in shambles. I would have signed for it to be honest. But add roma 2.0 way of crashing out, our terrible football, aging seniors clinging to their positions and being stuck with ernie for another year it casts a dark cloud over this season and makes the future look bleak to the point I care as much about this copa match as a gamper game at this point.

Weird feeling. I hope we win of course but wont lose any sleep over it if we dont.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope we lose this one 3-0 get trashed, even though i doubt it, maybe if we get trashed
    they might realize that some of the current players are shit with week minds, and EV sucks
    big time and sack him.
    ps watch EV to play the exact same players that played against liverpool minus suarez
    just to prove a point

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pay for Sky Sports , BT Sports and even ElevenSports and STILL don’t get to watch the game !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raedkuwait View Post
    i hope we lose this one 3-0 get trashed, even though i doubt it, maybe if we get trashed
    they might realize that some of the current players are shit with week minds, and EV sucks
    big time and sack him.
    ps watch EV to play the exact same players that played against liverpool minus suarez
    just to prove a point
    No way after Messi also backed Retardo Failverde...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Who says that someone cheering for CDR title is a EV fan? I want him abd half of the squad gone tommorow.

But if they are in the final then I sure want them to win it.

I want Barça to win it all.
    And the thing is, EV sucks and our playstyle sucks.
    Nobody. I want Barca to win as well, in spite of Valverde. The best thing we can do is rack-up every single title we can under this manager. In this way it's the best bad period you could have considering the situation in the CL.

Only reason you'd want to lose a Copa final, is if a loss guarantees the sacking of Valverde. Which it won't, especially now, after even Messi said Valverde should continue.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since EV is guaranteed to stay even if we lose this final, I want us to win.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Nobody. I want Barca to win as well, in spite of Valverde. The best thing we can do is rack-up every single title we can under this manager. In this way it's the best bad period you could have considering the situation in the CL.

Only reason you'd want to lose a Copa final, is if a loss guarantees the sacking of Valverde. Which it won't, especially now, after even Messi said Valverde should continue.
    Exactly. Stack up as much as you can. Pul lthe best out of given situation.

People easely forget "hungry" years in Barça.

Yes UCL is like a holly grail. Yes it was necessary to win it this year with all the given circumstances and how the carda were given. But now win that CDR, sell deadweight if you can and sack the mannager LOL

Dear EV, thanks for all the fish! Booted out!

P.S. He wil not go away cause of CDR trophy. He can only go if players sack him. President is too much of a coward.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given that we couldn't beat them in both league games this season when our confidence was a lot higher, i'd give Valencia a real chance at a surprise here. And I even though I can't wish myself to want it to happen, I can say I wouldn't be too bothered by it, while in the unlikely event that it causes EV to be sacked, I would be even glad to see it.