Someone has to do it.... Copa final topic Valencia vs FC Barcelona 2-1

sickstar

So many players blocked line of shots. Valencia defended well. We lost sharpness in move.
EV should feel responsible.
I didnt watch first half though.
Why it has to be cillesen ?

sickstar

Saw the statistic on whoscored.
What???? We have like 10+ key passes. Messi was getting like 12 shots with 3 shots OT. Whatever happened to other shots??
It seems like barca players too relies on messi to finish all chances when it shouldnt be. It would be easier for opposition.
No suarez does cost us.

Givenchy

ashamed of myself as a cule tonight, felt so bad and wrong but i wanted Valencia to stick that 3rd goal in.. i guess thats how bad things are right now with EV

ebc_99

It was nice to see how happy the Valencia players were, it meant more to them than it did our guys. Hopefully now Valverde will go, we need big changes on and off the pitch.

mia7007

The conclusions from this match:
- Valverde MUST leave today
- Malcom should stay, selling him for 40m is so stupid
- We need a big coach, enough for mediocre coaches like Tata, Enrique and Valverde. Get Pochetino level coach
- We must have a second 9 even as backup, we played with vidal as striker sometimes
- F**k any player who will defend Valverde again, he can leave with him if he wants

mia7007

@mia
So you want messi to leave? Lol
There would be a public action for that.
Having Messi with Valverde means we will not be a successful team again and again.
For sure I don’t want Messi to leave, but if losing both or keeping both so let’s lose both.
Valverde made me accepting anything just to see him out of the club

sickstar

Not defensive style. Its lack of concentration during speed counter.
Look at rodrigo's goal.
Just before the run on the right (soler is the player name?) we have 4 man on backline, then came the splitting pass and crazy quick run from soler.

Yes alba was beaten to it.
But what made it bad, there was THREE of our players in the center against one man (rodrigo). And both the cross and the target man is accurate enough but where is the centers when at least one of them would stick to an opponent striker in a situation like this?? This is not right.

Its like having a flashback on origi's corner goal all over again.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans