How much will you watch Barca next season if Valverde stays?

How much will you watch Barca next season if Valverde stays?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

I will watch most matches like before. Some things to be excited even if Valverde will make it hard to enjoy our game as usual. De Jong and Arthur together will be interesting to watch. Hope they get a lot of games together, even though the risk of this manager rotating between them for the same spot is there.

ronniecro

as much as i'm not looking forward to next season,messi is not going to play forever and i'll watch most of matches just because of him

Alik

One man can't destroy the love for a club.

All matches, as per usual.

It's not just one man though. It's the board, the manager and half the entitled team.

Didn't watch the CdR final. Don't regret it. Not planning on watching more if not changes are made.

DAMNit

I am a pragmatic individual, who wouldn't lie to myself that things are fine, when in fact they aren't.
With that said, I will only watch Valverde's repulsive kick and chase style football only when I'm free.

utility73

Only when I am free and there is not something more interesting on ... like Burnley vs Brighton or such.

gregorrin10

I'll watch only for our great young midfielders, Messi and Dembele. Skipping all matches that contain Raki, Busi and Vidal together in the lineup (hopefully we sell Raki so it won't be possible anymore). At least two of Arthur, FDJ and Alena at all times and I'm good. I skipped the last two Liga games and most of the Copa final and I actually felt good about it. And you're talking about a guy who before EV didn't even miss Copa Catalunya and friendlies, always made time for it, even under Tata. This is the level of screwed up we are right now.

Last edited:

Devils

lol I ain't watching shit.

Hell even if EV leaves and the likes of Trashitic, Busi, Alba, Roberto, Suarez have their starting spots with a new manager, I still wont watch.

I'll watch Dembele highlights after the matches are over and that should be enough footy for me for the week.

MagIX

As always, when I have time.
I like barca and soccer in general, but absolutely nothing important in my life.

LMTR14

depends on how we fare compared to Real in the league. if we trail behind those assclowns, forget it. one thing is for certain: no more cl playoffs for me :facepalm:
yeah and bashing coutinho is also amusing, so maybe I'll watch for that. fandom can turn into hatedom VERY quickly...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I watched less these past two seasons than ever before and I am sure it will be even less this upcoming season. I love Barcelona but I watch to be entertained, not simply for the wins - so when I have time and now that DAZN in Switzerland will no longer broadcast Premiership in addition, I am unlikely to continue with them for live Primera matches. Back to crappy streams or DLing it post match which ultimately guarantees less Barca viewing

hulinat

Theres nothing wrong with the likes of Alba, Busi and Sergi. Rakitic and Suarez are the real problem makers that must be offloaded. Dickless manager, lack of discipline and leadership is the reason why half of the team are underperforming

Home of Barca Fans