How much will you watch Barca next season if Valverde stays?

How much will you watch Barca next season if Valverde stays?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cule4life

The Culest
How much will you watch Barca next season if Valverde, Raki, Suarez and other culprits stay with Griez and Frenkie incoming?

BarçaBarça

The excitement to watch Dembele, De Jong, Alena and Griezmann should be enough for people who wants to see change in this team (if GOAT isn't enough) to watch as much as always, imo.

At Real fans are terrified for another blank season, and here we are, discussing how much we even want to cheer for our team, which is better suited to win it than they are.

FCBfan22

Depends on the lineup.

Any liga/copa game with Raki-Busi-Vidal, I'm dropping next season (If we don't sell Rakitic).

So on the whole, much less than this year.

In Ernie's first season, I missed 2 or 3 games. This season I missed 10. So I expect to miss around 18 next year if nothing changes.

Catching a Barca game isn't. a #1 priority anymore.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
LMAO. If you can’t handle this then I wonder how you will handle the post Messi Barca.

Latschenkiefer

Every single match like in the past 12 years, including preseason at 4 o'clock in the morning, money laundering games and Copa Catalunya, come what may. These minor setbacks and ugly football can't stop me.

FC B

Not wanting to watch at all in the circumstances but voted mostly big matches since that's what I think I'll do, and this after a decade in which I missed a only a few games...

I already unsuscribed myself from all Barcelona official media accounts.

ebc_99

Every match I can, I love Barca whether Valverde is coach or not, this is my team. Plus Messi won't be playing at this level for ever so got to make the most what is left of his prime years.

snowy

Record on TiVo and watch'em backwards ;-)

man, even my friends who were pissed off to the max and broke up with Barca will most definitely get back in by the time next season starts. + I'm super curious to see how the Dutch de s & Grizou change the dynamic of play

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I've been downloading as many matches per season (Typically all of them) pretty much every season since 2005 or 2006, this is the year probably I downloaded the fewest - and it's not down to unavailability

i_bleed_blaugrana

So to show how dedicated I’ve been to watching just about every game this season: I took off work for just about every CL knockout game this season! Imagine taking a vacation day to watch those Anfield & Roma debacles.

Hurts to say this: I’m planning on moving to Barcelona this summer for a couple of years and I genuinely might watch us less. I could stomach watching this boring ass Valverde gruel if I knew we could win but after this season, I don’t think I can do that again, especially at the sacrifice of my work.

Home of Barca Fans