How much will you watch Barca next season if Valverde stays?

How much will you watch Barca next season if Valverde stays?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaudi

Theres nothing wrong with the likes of Alba, Busi and Sergi. Rakitic and Suarez are the real problem makers that must be offloaded. Dickless manager, lack of discipline and leadership is the reason why half of the team are underperforming

There is no problem with later as well, the problem is when they all play together in first 11, only our coward doesn't see that.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I kinda regretted watching so many games last season because I was honestly not having a good time... It is hard because there is an attachment to the club and supporting it comes naturally, but at one point I have to ask what am I getting back for the time and energy spent if I can't even enjoy whatever it is the team is playing?

I'm seriously considering watching way less games next season if the coward stays...

tacticvarium

The world is full of many great things besides watching shit football every week.
Books, movies, art exhibitions, other sports, outdoor activities etc.
Life is too precious to waste like that.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
i put when I'm free, but that's pretty much almost never between 2am-5am when we play most of our games. Might do what a majority or R/barca does and only watch highlights and think we are awesome.

Even though i say i dont want to... when it comes to it ill probably still catch most of the games live. kill me.

Givenchy

I'm a sucker, i'll watch every match win or lose, EV shitfest or EV shitfest. can't miss out on the rest of Messi's career

DennyCrane

I'll watch the first ten matches or so. If by then I don't see any changes in general playstyle, I'll only check results (fits perfectly when EV is the coach) and maybe tune in for the CL quarters or semis to ̶have my heart broken again.

Devils

For me, FC Barcelona no longer exists. It died in Ainfield in May, 2019.

Therefore, for me, there is nothing to watch next year.

serghei

For me, FC Barcelona no longer exists. It died in Ainfield in May, 2019.

Therefore, for me, there is nothing to watch next year.

Died way sooner than Anfield. Died when we started to think you don't need to play great football to win.

Home of Barca Fans