User Tag List

View Poll Results: How much will you watch Barca next season if Valverde stays?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not at all

7 7.07%
  • Only when i'm free, not gonna make time like in the past

25 25.25%
  • Mostly big matches. Not gonna watch us being dominated by the likes of Betis

18 18.18%
  • On and off. Maybe half of the matches

9 9.09%
  • Most matches.

40 40.40%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much will you watch Barca next season if Valverde stays?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will watch most matches like before. Some things to be excited even if Valverde will make it hard to enjoy our game as usual. De Jong and Arthur together will be interesting to watch. Hope they get a lot of games together, even though the risk of this manager rotating between them for the same spot is there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as much as i'm not looking forward to next season,messi is not going to play forever and i'll watch most of matches just because of him

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    One man can't destroy the love for a club.

All matches, as per usual.
    x2

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    One man can't destroy the love for a club.

All matches, as per usual.
    It's not just one man though. It's the board, the manager and half the entitled team.

Didn't watch the CdR final. Don't regret it. Not planning on watching more if not changes are made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a pragmatic individual, who wouldn't lie to myself that things are fine, when in fact they aren't.
    With that said, I will only watch Valverde's repulsive kick and chase style football only when I'm free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    It's not just one man though. It's the board, the manager and half the entitled team.

Didn't watch the CdR final. Don't regret it. Not planning on watching more if not changes are made.
    Same here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only when I am free and there is not something more interesting on ... like Burnley vs Brighton or such.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll watch only for our great young midfielders, Messi and Dembele. Skipping all matches that contain Raki, Busi and Vidal together in the lineup (hopefully we sell Raki so it won't be possible anymore). At least two of Arthur, FDJ and Alena at all times and I'm good. I skipped the last two Liga games and most of the Copa final and I actually felt good about it. And you're talking about a guy who before EV didn't even miss Copa Catalunya and friendlies, always made time for it, even under Tata. This is the level of screwed up we are right now.
    Last edited by gregorrin10; 26th May 2019 at 10:49 PM.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m watching Messi. Without him i would not see any game next season

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol I ain't watching shit.

Hell even if EV leaves and the likes of Trashitic, Busi, Alba, Roberto, Suarez have their starting spots with a new manager, I still wont watch.

I'll watch Dembele highlights after the matches are over and that should be enough footy for me for the week.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll still watch every match. Prolly will complain a lot but I can’t risk missing a match Messi plays in.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As always, when I have time.
    I like barca and soccer in general, but absolutely nothing important in my life.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends on how we fare compared to Real in the league. if we trail behind those assclowns, forget it. one thing is for certain: no more cl playoffs for me
    yeah and bashing coutinho is also amusing, so maybe I'll watch for that. fandom can turn into hatedom VERY quickly...

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched less these past two seasons than ever before and I am sure it will be even less this upcoming season. I love Barcelona but I watch to be entertained, not simply for the wins - so when I have time and now that DAZN in Switzerland will no longer broadcast Premiership in addition, I am unlikely to continue with them for live Primera matches. Back to crappy streams or DLing it post match which ultimately guarantees less Barca viewing
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theres nothing wrong with the likes of Alba, Busi and Sergi. Rakitic and Suarez are the real problem makers that must be offloaded. Dickless manager, lack of discipline and leadership is the reason why half of the team are underperforming