Trent Alexander-Arnold

Sailor Mars

The Liverpool fullbacks are so crucial for Liverpool and how they combine with their pacy wingers. I wonder how long Liverpool's reign on the top perch of Europe will last. They've been arguably the best team in the world for 2 years now(post Van Dijk transfer). Every team eventually hits the end of their cycle.

Sweden

What a beast he was tonight!
1 goal and 3 assist away to Leicester.
Liverpools counterattacks are so beautiful to watch.

Saladin

The Liverpool fullbacks are so crucial for Liverpool and how they combine with their pacy wingers. I wonder how long Liverpool's reign on the top perch of Europe will last. They've been arguably the best team in the world for 2 years now(post Van Dijk transfer). Every team eventually hits the end of their cycle.

They look like Heyncke's Bayern who won the Treble in '13. Great players on some positions, decent players at other, but overall a collective unit spiced with world class wingers and a offensive, pressure-pumped approach.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Extremely mobile, always pressing, high tempo, hard working, together with a super defense and a great goal keeper, compact midfield and lethal front three, no wonder they are the best team of the world right now and in the foreseeable future.

clemente

What's funny is that the ratfuck would still play Roberto over him, I can't wait till 2021 till this president gets erased from this club.

Riordon

The difference great fullbacks does is insanely. RM won multiple CL’s with the two best fullbacks at the time, Liverpool does it now.

Our fullbacks need to be elite and that’s why we need to invest in the RB position and let go of Semedo. I’m not the biggest fan of Alba and I wanted to go for Mendy instead of Firpo and make him our starter LB but for now we have to with Alba 2-3 seasons more.

TrueCule

The difference great fullbacks does is insanely. RM won multiple CL’s with the two best fullbacks at the time, Liverpool does it now.

Our fullbacks need to be elite and that’s why we need to invest in the RB position and let go of Semedo. I’m not the biggest fan of Alba and I wanted to go for Mendy instead of Firpo and make him our starter LB but for now we have to with Alba 2-3 seasons more.

We have a top 3 LB in the world and that's Alba. He mastered those cutbacks to perfection. Fullbacks are not our problem.

Riordon

We have a top 3 LB in the world and that's Alba. He mastered those cutbacks to perfection. Fullbacks are not our problem.

Alba is the best in the world to run in space for Messi and play it back to him. Thats it. How many chances or assists have Alba created from dribbling/carrying like Marcelo or through balls like Trent? I can't remember honestly.

Alba is a mediocre carrier, passer, defender but he is great at running into space.

And he always have a stinker in big games.

Home of Barca Fans