Our XI for 2019/20

Total-Football

Why people are rating Dembele is just completely beyond me. Brain the size of a pea and not an especially technical player

I can answer for those who rate him here ( he is a joke in every single football forum known to Man). to them, for some reason, a player can stay a «great prospect waiting to blossom) for many , many , many years.. therefore he deserves to stay and to fuck us for years to come.

Riordon

Mats
X-Pique-De Ligt-Alba
De Jong - Ndombele/Ibrahim sangara/Kongdobia/Ndidi( you get the point)
Alena
Messi(free Role)
Dembele right forward - piatek( cf)

Dont know who i want as the RB but this is a team with intensity and is able to press very high. Piatek works his socks off. Alena has lungs of steel too

LABarcaFan

.............................................................. Ter Stegen ........................................................
....................... Matthijs de Ligt ................................................Clement Lenglet
Ricardo Pereira (Porto) ............................................................................... Jordi Alba
..........................................................Ludovik Reis ........................................
............ Arthur Melo................ Leonel MESSI .................... Frankie de Jong
.......................... Nicolas Pepe (Lille)..................Ousmane Dembele...................

Vahue

Coutinho - Suarez - Messi
Vidal - Busquets - Rakitic
Alba - Lenglet - Pique - S. Roberto
Ter Stegen

Kul_z

Mats
Semedo pique de ligt(lenglet) alba
De jong(busquets)
Arthur coutinho(vidal)
Messi griezmann dembele

All out attack, f.ck that pragmatic stuff, lets tear another asshole to everyone that comes in our way

El Guaje

Yall can pick any XI you want but everyone and their dog knows that if Valverde stays we will see

MaTS
Bob-Pique-Lenglet*-Alba
Vidal-Busq-Rakitic
Messi-Suarez-Griezmann*

*De Ligt might start before Lenglet if we buy him

* Fraudverde loves his workhorse midfield and everyone knows he wont ever drop Busq and especially Rakitic. We might see FDJ instead of Vidal but he aint ever benching the other 2.

* Suarez is unbenchable so Griez will be placed on the fucking wings. Dembele will ride the bench and might get to play twice every 3rd month like Malcom.

Devils

My plan for a REVOLUTION at Barca.

Onana
Wague -- De Ligt -- Lenglet --Ferland Mendy
Todibo/Vidal
FDJ - Arthur/Van Der Beek
Nicolas Pepe - Messi - Dembele​

Bench: Malcolm, Pique, Busi, Alba, Alena, Roberto, Puig

Make all the obvious sales: Gomes, Denis, Rafinha, Rakitic, Jasper, (only because he wants out), Suarez

Make some big money sales (more than 70m) to fund the new transfers: Coutinho, MAtS and Umtiti

All of a sudden you have a young group of incredibly talented players with Messi.

Unbelievable team.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

My point of view is that Pique, Busquets, Vidal and Suarez has to sit on the bench. from the veterans, I would like to keep only Alba and Messi. De Ligt and Lenglet as a center backs with Alba and Semedo at the flangs. The new signing, Ludovic Reis as a center midfielder, De Jong as a left midfield, Arthur as a right. I am going to change Messi's position from the right wing to attacking midfielder/playmaker. This way, he would save a lots of energy. Using his superb vision of the game ,the eagle eye at his partners positioning and movements and his excellent passing skills, that will make his game a lot more easier. Playing just behind our wings - Dembele and Nicolas Pepe, he would get the same amount of chances to score. But hey, he has 6 Golden Shoes already. He don't need to score 30 - 35 goals per season anymore. I am sure, Leo will still manage to score 20-25, which is good enough.
We already signed De Jong and Reis . I believe, De Ligt will take our offer of 75 mil. euro, to play alongside his buddy, Frankie. His agent Mino Rayola is suspended from UEFA for 3 months, so Bartomeu can work directly with him. I believe, the same amount should be offered to Nicolas Pepe.0 - Barcelona 2019-20 Squad.jpg

Home of Barca Fans