Our XI for 2019/20

Neymessi

Why do so many have Busquets in their lineups? He needs to be the first one to go imo ahead of Raki and Suarez

MAts
Semedo Pique De ligt Alba
De jong
Ziyeck Arthur
Messi Griezmann Dembele

Umtiti is 25 you can't be that shit so soon after being so good so better give him minutes and hope he regains form and then he can start and pique and de ligt can be interchanged throughout.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
3-5-2

Ter Stegen

De Ligt
Pique
Lenglet

Roberto
Arthur
Vidal(c)
De Jong
Alba

Messi
Mobile FC

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This would be my lineup

Mats
Semedo-Pique/Lenglet-De Ligt-Alba
Arthur-Vidal/Busi-Fdj
Dembele-Messi-Son

Sell Raktic and Suarez.

And play Busi and Pique based on merit instead of letting them play because they are senior players. If they dont perform well , bench them. While at the same time giving these young players which Barca should be built on the full confidence. I would keep Robertoas he is a great utility and bench player.

Last edited:

Andrew M

I thought the lineups were meant to be realistic? People have random players that are not even linked with us.

I

Cruyffgeist

Here's my idea:

VK9VLQ2.png

The comments there basically mean Suarez has to lose weight, Riqui Puig has to gain weight (both of those are pretty incontrovertible) - and the one you might disagree on is that Messi should lose some of his muscle, so as to become quicker and more agile and prolong his career (plus, the increases to acceleration and agility will surely improve his dribbling, so it's a no-brainer to me).

Maffeo is genuinely a Cannavaro on the right side of the pitch, if you watch him he's actually amazing. Nothing needs to be said about Riqui Puig or any of the other midfielders (they're basically copy+paste of Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets), and the only other position of significance not mentioned is that of Havertz who I think should be Barca's main transfer target. He's rapid (officially the fastest player in the Bundesliga), super mature and intelligent especially given he's 19, and very technical in dribbling, creating and finishing. Screw Dembele, it's pretty clear he isn't ever going to be a Barca great. Let him play with Mbappe.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-09 at 00.40.33.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-05-09 at 00.40.33.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
get a few players out of retirement, buy back alves, iniesta. should be very cheap :D

---------stegen--------
alves-puyol-pique-alba
---------busi-----------
--xavi--------iniesta---
messi---eto-------dembele

Dinho10

GK - Ter Stegen

DEF: Semedo - De Ligt - Pique - Alba

MID: Arthur - De Jong - Rodri

ATT: Hazard - Messi - Dembele

Laplacian

My FIFA 20 team

Sancho - Harry Kane - Sane

Messi

F. De Jong --- Arthur

Robertson -- Lenglet -- De Ligt -- Kimmich

Ter Stegen

Real life team

Sancho --- Messi (no more ping balls for you, time to become a striker) --- Dembele

F. De jong -- Arthur -- Busquets

Alba Umtiti/Lenglet Pique/De Ligt Semedo

Shit selections either way lmao

MagIX

3-5-2

Ter Stegen

De Ligt
Pique
Lenglet

Roberto
Arthur
Vidal(c)
De Jong
Alba

Messi
Mobile FC

I like this XI.

+:
Flexibility/tactical variability (plan b, c, ....) should be very important.
for example IMO we should absolutely have a tower as forward. I do no say an eternal starter, but the possibility to change tactics introducing a tower as forward.
Messi, Dembele, new forward (tower), and.... (I don't know who) in front allow us different tactical combinations.
Btw no one will be a starter on principle, but according to performance on the pitch, they will have to gain it ! no compromise !

Home of Barca Fans