Our XI for 2019/20

JohnN

Plan to win the treble for 2020:

Sell Dembele (75m), Rakitic (25m), Vidal (14m), Lenglet (60m), Semedo (40m), Suarez (40m), Coutinho (70m), Arthur (70m), Sergi Roberto (50m), Umtiti (40m) === 484m
Buy VVD (100m), Trent Alexander-Arnold (110m), Kante (100m), Kevin De Bruyne (150m), Lautaro Martínez (80m) === 540m

540-484 === 56m spent. Great!

Sack Valverde.
Get Pep.

Play with this team:

---------------------- Mats(Neto) ---------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
---Arnold(Wague)---Pique(Todibo)---VVD---Alba(Firpo)--
------------------------Kante(Busi)--------------------------
----------------KDB------------FDJ(Puig)-------------------
-----------------------Griezmann----------------------------
--------Messi(Perez)---------------Martinez(Fati)-----------

EZ treble. DO IT!

snowy

I almost died from laughing while reading your line-ups. How is the weather in Austria? Too much snow in Kitzbuhel?

I'm telling you bruh, if we sign Havertz, I'll be in Edelweiss Himmel :innocent:

Never too much snow at the Streif, need all the Cottonelle cushion we can get when we inevitably shizz ourselves at the Querfahrt traverse hahaha

Awesome run -->

daring Dahron taking the cam to the Hahnen!

Sanchez D

Lewandowski like crazy in Bundesliga

It would be nice to get rid of Suarez and get Lewandowski

Coman and Alaba also 2 other players I wanted

E2b4.png

LABarcaFan

BARCELONA - OUT:

Carles Alena to Real Betis on loan

Carles Perez to Roma - 14.5 mil. euro

Abel Ruiz to Sporting Braga on loan

Jean-Clair Todibo to Schalko 04 on loan

Moussa Wague to Nice on loan

Lous Barry to Aston Villa - 1 mil euro

BARCELONA - IN:

Matheus Fernandes (21) Brazil / Real Vallodolid ( central midfielder ) will join Barca from July 1, 2020.

Rey Manaj (22) Albania / Albasete ( central forward )

Francisco Trincao (20) Portugal / Sporting Braga ( right winger ) will join Barca from July 1, 2020.

Matheus Pereira (23) Brazil/ West Bromich Albion ( right winger ) will join Barca from July 1, 2020.

LABarcaFan

When this can happen or even is it possible to happen with this board of directors is a big question mark, but, as someone here has said... Dreams are for free.
As a hard liner, I can see the future success of Barcelona to start with cleaning of the house first. We need to get rid of: Pique, Alba, Firpo, Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal, Coutinho, Suarez, Dembele and Griezmann.
Once we have these 10 players out of our pay-roll books, then we can go shopping star players like Dayot Upamecano, K.Koulibaly, Eric Bailly, Leroy Sane, Jadon Sancho and Lautaro Martinez. I am sure, someone will now ask how can we buy all of these expensive players. The answer is: By selling/loaning our own over-paid players. A practical people in the board can do this for sure if we find the right manager for this team.

0 - Barcelona 2020-21.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
When this can happen or even is it possible to happen with this board of directors is a big question mark, but, as someone here has said... Dreams are for free.
As a hard liner, I can see the future success of Barcelona to start with cleaning of the house first. We need to get rid of: Pique, Alba, Firpo, Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal, Coutinho, Suarez, Dembele and Griezmann.
Once we have these 10 players out of our pay-roll books, then we can go shopping star players like Dayot Upamecano, K.Koulibaly, Eric Bailly, Leroy Sane, Jadon Sancho and Lautaro Martinez. I am sure, someone will now ask how can we buy all of these expensive players. The answer is: By selling/loaning our own over-paid players. A practical people in the board can do this for sure if we find the right manager for this team.

View attachment 8753

What are you smoking dude

LABarcaFan

What are you smoking dude

How do you sell overpaid and over the hill players for a good price?

I am not smoking anything besides regular cigarettes, Andersito.

To FinBarcelonafan:

How do you sale them? The answer is very simple. By lowering their price tag. Of course, in that case the board will lost a lots of money, but hey, it was their fault to over-pay for them, not mine or yours. Right?
I know that with this board it looks like a pipe dream, but it is not impossible. That is why I was against the signing of Dembele, Coutinho, Griezmann and now, Neymar. They all are way to over paid players.

LABarcaFan

OK. In a more realistic way, we can have this starting line-up for the next season.

........................................... Ter Stegen......................................................

N.Semedo......... Stefan de Vrij ......... Alessio Romagnoli .......... Lucas Digne ....

...................... Frankie de Jong............ Matheus Fernandes...........................

Francisco Trincao ................... Leo Messi ................... Memphis Depay.............

........................................ Donyell Malen .....................................................

Stefan de Vrij (28) is Netherlands national from Inter Milano. His market value is 60 M Euro
Alessio Romagnoli (25) is Italian International from AC Milan. Market value - 45 M Euro
Lucas Digne ( 26 ) is a French national from Everton, England. Market value - 35 M Euro
Memphis Depay ( 26 ) is Netherlands national who plays for Olympic Lyon. Market value - 55 M.Euro ( 13 matches - 9 goals - 2 assists ) Left Winger
Francisco Trincao ( 20 ) Portugal, has already signed with Barcelona and will join the team from July 01/20 - Right Winger
Matheus Fernandes ( 21 ) Brazil, has already signed with Barcelona and will join the team on July 01/20 - central/defensive midfielder
Donyell Malen (21 ) is a Netherlands national, who plays for PSV. His market value is 30 M Euro - Central Forward - 14 matches - 11 goals - 5 assists

Home of Barca Fans