Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-0

Centauri B

When was the last time we actually crushed someone? Not by results, but playing great football. Remember those times with Prime Messi, Suarez and Neymar? That was something else. That was football heaven. Lately, we look shit, no matter how much we win.

I thought one of the best games this season we played vs Tottenham away. That was a great match. I thought we matched their intensity and played a great game, especially away.

We also played well against Inter away, despite the scoreline. We were also great against Lyon, especially in the first half. At times in the first leg vs Liverpool we were very good.

Gari

Ernesto Valverde's press conference: "Continue next season? I am fine and I have the strength to keep going.""Yes, I spoke with Bartomeu after the defeat against Liverpool. I feel like I am backed.""Bartomeu gave me his personal support." "The fans tomorrow? They are free to express themselves how they would like to do. But whenever there is a bump we are all affected, it has been a good season, blurred by this 4-0 loss." He has no intention of leaving. The board has no intention of firing him. :angry:

Last edited:

Givenchy

this is the work of the fucking seniors.. can't wait to watch the fat donkey Suarez still leading the line next season

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It will be full of clueless tourists as usual who will be cheering at any decent play. Bunch of morons.

When those of us who are not based in Barcelona go to Camp Nou to watch a game, we are part of those "clueless tourists".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Play the Liverpool XI and give them a chance to play a good game, after all Getafe is a tough team to beat and the fans deserve something conciliatory at the end of the season after such as humiliating defeat.

serghei

Yea well, the good part is that when the ones leading the club have so little ambition in Europe, it makes it easier for us to care less.

I plan to enjoy the CL final to the fullest by the way. Been the best edition in years. And the teams that got there played their hearts out on the field. Massive respect for Liverpool and Tottenham. And Ajax too. Spanish teams were a joke.

Addition of VAR was a tremendous success too.

Last edited:

xXKonan

D6Tf89WXsAAG4vg.jpg

Squad list.

Gari

Official: Arthur is suffering from an injury in his pubic bone, and won't be available for the Getafe game tomorrow. His availability will be marked by the evolution of his recovery.

Potroh

Ernesto Valverde's press conference:I feel like I am backed.""Bartomeu gave me his personal support."

The blind is leading the blind...

Perhaps it's time for me to follow another club... and stop posting here...
(And perhaps it's also time for the fans here to stop always talking about the bloody financial aspect of players and club - specially in first-person plural, as if it was your wallet & bucks, because seemingly the selfish personal interests are much more important at Barca, compared to the actual qualities...)

FCBfan22

Rakitic has the nerve to play tomorrow?

This guy and Valverde are made for eachother. Not an ounce of shame between them.

Asylum15

I'm really really upset deeply at where we are at the end of this season as a football club.

Our best ever player is coming to the end of his career, the board are backing the worst ever manager we've had here (arguably) and players like Rakitic and Coutinho will wear the badge tomorrow once again.

Worst part is, I don't see any of it changing for the better. I haven't missed a Barca game since 2008 but this might just be my first.

I've lost faith.

Home of Barca Fans