Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-0

serghei

I think he played this team because he is afraid we might lose the game with a weaker team and then the crowd will boo him. Everything this man does can be tied to fear.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
And Bob at RB again...

:lol:

I hope they get shat on by the crowd.
And what genuinely makes me depressed is that we are in for another season of this absolute BS. Roberto RB, Rakitic and Suarez playing every game etc.

xXKonan

I think he played this team because he is afraid we might lose the game with a weaker team and then the crowd will boo him. Everything this man does can be tied to fear.
That's exactly what this is.

Valverde puts his self-interests and the Vets over what's right for the team.

abbbs97

This shameless fucker wont even start Alena or Puig in a meaningless league game. I hope Camp Nou boos the hell out of all of them today.

raskolnikov

That's exactly what this is.

Valverde puts his self-interests and the Vets over what's right for the team.

Caving to seniors is also tied to the fear of losing this job.
Its such a selfish cowardly way to behave. He really should get the white handkerchiefs.

hulinat

How the fuck are the likes of Puig able to integrate to the first team when the Retard only lets them play along with Vermaelen, Boateng, Murillo and a couple of other B team players. The leagues already been won and he still fields the 'strongest' possible lineup in fear of losing a meaningless game. Fucking horrific management

Maxim4

"The victory is in the books, but the style of play remains in the memory of people"
"My philosophy is that the solution exists before the problem"

valverde is not the answer!

Home of Barca Fans