Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-0

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The blind is leading the blind...

Perhaps it's time for me to follow another club... and stop posting here...
(And perhaps it's also time for the fans here to stop always talking about the bloody financial aspect of players and club - specially in first-person plural, as if it was your wallet & bucks, because seemingly the selfish personal interests are much more important at Barca, compared to the actual qualities...)

If you have a potion that allows one to like/follow any club he or she wants upon drinking it please sell me a bottle.

I'm really really upset deeply at where we are at the end of this season as a football club.

Our best ever player is coming to the end of his career, the board are backing the worst ever manager we've had here (arguably) and players like Rakitic and Coutinho will wear the badge tomorrow once again.

Worst part is, I don't see any of it changing for the better. I haven't missed a Barca game since 2008 but this might just be my first.

I've lost faith.

Barca has been by far the most successful team in the last decade and though we've been terrible in the CL recently, we've still won it as much as anyone else in the recent past. We are due a downturn but even still Barca will be Barca. We will always have one of the top 3 players in the world to keep us coming back to watch the team although none will be as good as Messi we may improve in other areas so we are better overall. I'm still hopefull the right players will leave and better ones will come in in the summer. A new coach is a must though - and again I'm hopeful that will happen after the CDR.

The belittling of the CDR here is absurd. Of course we would all rather have the CL final to play but in Spain the CDR final is a huge event - an end of season celebration. If people don't want to watch or 'hope we lose' then that's up to you but you are putting all your happy eggs in one CL basket and that leaves a low percentage chance that you are going to have a fulfilling time emotionally from supporting Barca. I will enjoy the final as i have the previous years and won't take it for granted.

Raki13

Should be free entrance to fans for this game , paid for by the players and this clown of a manager.

FC B

Won't watch the game, ofc but I hope the fans will boo Failverde as much as possible and show him the white handkerchiefs but surely won't happen.

Last edited:

xXKonan

D6YCR3VXsAAg9AJ.jpg

Yawn-worthy lineup.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not watching a second of this one or the rest of our games this season. Will probably just check the result and hope Messi got a goal or two.

Home of Barca Fans