Who you would like to win the Champions League Final?

Who you would like to win the Champions League Final?

• Tottenham Hotspurs

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters

ebc_99

Hopefully Spurs, though it ridiculous that the final is contested by one team who hasn't won the league in nearly 60 years and another who hasn't won it in nearly 30 as of right now.

And I don't think if Liverpool wins, that one of their players will the Ballon d'Or, that is nailed on for Messi, I hope.

cris29

You guys must not be around Liverpool fans often, because if you were then you'd never want them to win anything.

Neymessi

Spurs. Because Liverpool humiliated us and some of my Lpool mates are having a field day bantering me and the only rebuttal I have is that they are trophyless for 12 years and if that changes....

serghei

I'd be fine with either, but I go with the underdog. Both haven't won anything relevant in a long long time, but Tottenham even more than Liverpool so... Tottenham it is.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
People saying spurs haven't met any in person. Most annoying deluded fans ever,thats saying something when they're coming up against the fabled pool fans.

Givenchy

not bothered who wins but the more i think about it, i think Spurs may just win it. Liverpool are the better team but as with City vs Spurs tie, i think 2 PL teams vs eachother is probably worse in terms of style, especially in a final

nice to be able to relax though and watch a final without worrying about Madrid :lol:

Home of Barca Fans