Bruno Fernandes

Givenchy

rather we pass on Bruno and just loan Rodrigo. got a feeling he'll be a huge flop outside of Portugal

neither are Barca quality

edit: now it seems hes off to United :lol: hopefully this breaks the Valencia Rodrigo deal and we look elsewhere

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should have gotten Olmo instead of this Bruno guy if we are indeed looking for an attacking midfielder.

Falcao

Jorge Mendes trick to make United pay up. Can’t even get excited, he looks a good player but isn’t going to transform the clubs fortunes.

mc_lovin

rather we pass on Bruno and just loan Rodrigo. got a feeling he'll be a huge flop outside of Portugal

neither are Barca quality

Theres no way we could just loan Rodrigo - theres nothing in for Valencia, thats why this whole Fernandes stuff made kind of sense.

But apparently hes now off to United for 55ME+25ME in bonuses. Im kind of glad, because I dont really rate him, but Fernandes+1A striker in summer (and Rodrigo shortterm) is better than buying a mediocre striker now.

raki

[MENTION=19224]raki[/MENTION]
What is your thought on him?

He has been the best player in the Portuguese league for the past 3 seasons. Insane numbers of goals and assists. Although he´s almost an one man team because Sporting hed a serious problem in 2018 when 40 fans invaded the training facilities and cowardly beat the players and coaching staff.

He´s a 8/10 that shoots a lot with very good proficiency. Great free kicks. Great leadership.

The same issue regarding the PT league subsides: a giant amongst average players or a truly world class player?

In Europa league he has drop his level , same goes for the National team.

If Barça wanted another midfielder they had Eriksen for 20M....

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think he will join United. If he did come though, he would automatically become the best attacking CM in the club because we have only two: Vidal and Puig. We need this Deco/Fernandes/Eriksen/De Bruyne kind of midfielder really badly.

Messi983

If Barça wanted another midfielder they had Eriksen for 20M

Eriksen wanted to leave Tottenham immediately and we couldn't buy him because we don't have money nor a place for another midfielder right now (because Raki doesn't want to leave). Another thing is that he was "free" to negotiate for almost a month and none of the top clubs have shown any serious interest in him. I don't think we've missed on anything by not signing him.

About Bruno: don't know if we were even truly interested or if it was just Mendes's negotiation tactic to finally sell him to United.

He is going to United.

55+10 easy clauses + 15

Andre Gomes clause

behindbrowneyes

Might have missed out on this one.

Maybe it's not that hard to stand out in that shitty United - side, but given the circumstances (new league, no pre-season, underperforming team) he had a strong start in his new chapter. Very positive player (confident, but not arrogant), taking risks, intelligent movement on and off the ball, making things happen with his energy and mentality. Hard to judge him after a few games, but United looks much better with him.

Havesaks

Arthur started out with thunder and looked what happened. Its not uncommon that players start phenomenal to just find their level. Actually it's pretty common.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arthur started out with thunder and looked what happened. Its not uncommon that players start phenomenal to just find their level. Actually it's pretty common.

He's a different profile. Very creative, tries to create chances, play through passes all the time. We actually need an attacking midfielder like that.

Home of Barca Fans