Andresito

Staff member
Bruno Fernandes
Born: 1994 in Portugal
Position: Central midfielder
Height: 1.79 m
Current club: Sporting CP

Bruno-Fernandes.jpg

Has some amazing stats this season playing as an attacking CM in a 4-3-3.
31 goals and 13 assists in 50 games so far with 19 of the goals coming in the league. He's the highest scoring midfielder in Europe.

Both Manchester clubs are interested.

Messi983

Haven't watched him much so don't know how good he is but as I said before we could use a goal-scoring midfielder though we don't really have a spot for another midfielder and/or money to buy one with other needs/players we're targetting.

Don't know how City can buy most of the players for 50-60M in this market though. Unless Qataris are paying off the book which wouldn't surprise me too much.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's a sensational acquisition, he ticks a lot of boxes that Pep covets in a midfielder + he has a tremendous nose for goal. Would've loved him over Coutinho, every day of the week - at less than half the fee

1904_AiMessi10

Player who is always looking for conflict with opponent. He's constantly protesting with referee. It's no longer expelled, because it plays in the Portuguese championship. I know what I'm talking about!
You have a good half-distance, no doubt. But you don't have the least quality for Barca.
If Pep buys it, it'll be a mistake.

GonThird

Banned
Player who is always looking for conflict with opponent. He's constantly protesting with referee. It's no longer expelled, because it plays in the Portuguese championship. I know what I'm talking about!
You have a good half-distance, no doubt. But you don't have the least quality for Barca.
If Pep buys it, it'll be a mistake.

Not true at all. Plays for one the most robbed portuguese team, so as a captain he needs to step up and protect the players. Players from Benfica and Porto do much worse without even seeing a single card. I watch the portuguese league almost every week and Bruno is a beast. If, and only if, he can keep up with this pace would he suit Barcelona, wich i think he will. Very smart player, will also be a good coach.

1904_AiMessi10

Not true at all. Plays for one the most robbed portuguese team, so as a captain he needs to step up and protect the players. Players from Benfica and Porto do much worse without even seeing a single card. I watch the portuguese league almost every week and Bruno is a beast. If, and only if, he can keep up with this pace would he suit Barcelona, wich i think he will. Very smart player, will also be a good coach.

What a factious answer. Ahahahahah.
Easy boy. I see he's from your club. We're not here to talk about our teams. What I said and even praised at half distance, but you wanted to turn everything to your side.
As such, if they really want to know a lot about the reality of the Portuguese League, our companions from Barcelona who watch the last 10 games of Benfica and draw conclusions to see who really benefits.
That hate for Benfica is so cute.

You need to calm down.

1-Benfica
3-Your team.

Kisses!

GonThird

Banned
What a factious answer. Ahahahahah.
Easy boy. I see he's from your club. We're not here to talk about our teams. What I said and even praised at half distance, but you wanted to turn everything to your side.
As such, if they really want to know a lot about the reality of the Portuguese League, our companions from Barcelona who watch the last 10 games of Benfica and draw conclusions to see who really benefits.
That hate for Benfica is so cute.

You need to calm down.

1-Benfica
3-Your team.

Kisses!

Less assumptions and more arguments please. Otherwise i win by default.

raki

It's a sensational acquisition, he ticks a lot of boxes that Pep covets in a midfielder + he has a tremendous nose for goal. Would've loved him over Coutinho, every day of the week - at less than half the fee

Do you even knew him in January 2018? lol

I dont trust the PT league. He was poor in Europe even with average teams

GonThird

Banned
Do you even knew him in January 2018? lol

I dont trust the PT league. He was poor in Europe even with average teams

He was kind of good in EL. Keep in mind Sporting has a very bad team, with a poor defensive midfielder, wich makes him drop down and pick the ball. Nations league tournament would be a good place to test him.

raki

He was kind of good in EL. Keep in mind Sporting has a very bad team, with a poor defensive midfielder, wich makes him drop down and pick the ball. Nations league tournament would be a good place to test him.

Excuses, my friend. I reckon you´re also a Portuguese. Same here.

I dont rate most of the stars our weak league. I need more data against top teams. I only got convinced regarding Militão because of the 2 monster games against Liverpool. I was quite impressed.

Home of Barca Fans