Bruno Fernandes

Givenchy

He is sensational. The best player at Man Utd without question. Elite number 10 with insane workrate. The only way you make a 4-2-3-1 work these days is have a player like him in the middle.

and these disrespectful cunts running Barca would of traded him straight to Valencia for Rodrigo..

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Meh, i would rather keep a number 10 who does nothing but slow play down by dribbling in circles, thank you very much.
Im talking about Isco, of course.

You're also lucky enough to have the perfect replacement in cellabous lol

Barcilliant

I said it on the transfer thread. He is very impressive indeed. He along with the other youngsters have revitalized Utd. He is constantly moving, looking to link up or score and does his fair share of defensive work.
Utd got him at the right time too. He's at his peak. Good mentality too. I f he had come to Barca he would have wasted away. Until the senior players are taken out this club is going nowhere.

Andresito

Staff member
The van Dijk effect United were hoping for with Maguire really turned out to be with Bruno instead.

aragorn

How the hell can Manchester United make a better mid field recruitment than we do! I mean we have the best player in the world, our mid field dominated football for a decade and United have been utter failure for almost a decade now!

Andresito

Staff member
rydkuv936dd61.jpg

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Maybe best player of the premier league, probably the best Manu player since CR7. Beside his goals and assists he is a mentality strong player. Joao Felix and Bruno Fernandes are our future in portugal :rockon:

Home of Barca Fans