Bruno Fernandes

Devils

[tw]1222184299350450176[/tw]
source.gif

gregorrin10

[tw]1222184299350450176[/tw]
source.gif

So what is this deal exactly? We sign Bruno and loan Rodrigo for 6 months, without buying him now or in the summer. So Bruno spends 6 months at Valencia to acclimate to La Liga, then comes in the summer and signs with us until 2025, and we're paying for him in installments? but how much? And then in the summer Rodrigo goes back the other way, back to Valencia after the completion of the loan? If that's the case, it's not a horrendous deal, I was always content with any solid attacker, even Rodrigo, just coming in for a 6 month loan deal, as a stop gap. And it seems with this deal we're also getting the Rakitic replacement in place before the summer already wrapped up, so we can focus on improving defense and attack (Lautaro?) in the summer.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Wtf is going on ? Why not just loan Bruno and keep him at Barca ?

The chances of Barca being more dangerous with a possibly (never seen him play) good CAM is higher than getting someone who has 2 goals in 18 games.

Devils

So what is this deal exactly? We sign Bruno and loan Rodrigo for 6 months, without buying him now or in the summer. So Bruno spends 6 months at Valencia to acclimate to La Liga, then comes in the summer and signs with us until 2025, and we're paying for him in installments? but how much? And then in the summer Rodrigo goes back the other way, back to Valencia after the completion of the loan? If that's the case, it's not a horrendous deal, I was always content with any solid attacker, even Rodrigo, just coming in for a 6 month loan deal, as a stop gap. And it seems with this deal we're also getting the Rakitic replacement in place before the summer already wrapped up, so we can focus on improving efense and attack (Lautaro?) in the summer.

The way I see it is:

-Sign Bruno and loan him to Valencia so we get Rodrigo on loan
-In the summer sell both Rakitic and Vidal and bring in Bruno
-End Rodrigo's loan and sign a big money forward (either Neymar or Lauturo) - fund this through the sales of Coutinho, Semedo etc...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
All that's left to complete this shithousery is Valencia knocking Barca out in the QF with a Bruno masterclass , While Rodrigo is still wondering where he is supposed to put the ball.

xXKonan

I feel like there's something missing here.

I have to guess we are promising Valencia something else in return that isn't just Fernandes on loan. I have to think we might either pay for Rodrigo in the summer or at least pay a significant amount of money in terms of penalty fees.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Yeah a lot of things are not yet clear. We know Rodrigo is in Barcelona at the moment, apparently to see Dr. Cugat regarding his knee. Valencia representatives and his agent might also be in Barca. They were really not interested in a loan deal the same way we don’t want to buy him now. This is how Mendes brought Bruno into this. Only way it makes sense is the player wanted the move, Mendes doesn’t want Bruno in United unless they break the bank for him. He also manages a lot of Valencia’s main players so he definitely has some leverage on them.

Sporting gets more money for Bruno, we pay less wages/bonuses than Mendes/Bruno were demanding from United. Valencia gets Bruno and probably some financial incentives. Could be in wages, fees or an obligatory buy for a reasonable amount. Valencia might also be hoping he performs better with us and potentially at the Euros and they sell him in the Summer to the EPL.

Mendes is the only way this makes sense and might actually work.

xXKonan

TV3 says Mendes is currently in the offices of the club right now.

I'm guessing he's getting the parts moving for the Rodrigo-Fernandes stuff to actually happen.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans