Which one is it?

• Italian Serie A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French League 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
To be fair the Premiership is probably the strongest League, All their clubs are extremly strong.

Its the "strongest" yes, but not the "best" .. I think La Liga is the best. I like the clubs in Spain and the style of playing, plus I'd guarantee if clubs in La Liga had the kind of money like Chelsea and Man City to spend on players, we would easily be the strongest league. We are already one of the strongest with only Barça and Madrid being able to splash money on players, all the other clubs have small budgets, and teams like Athletic Bilbao only play with Spanish players and only allowed ads on their shirts since last season, I like teams with culture, not clubs owned by foreign business men.

M

Messidona

Do not confuse money with strength of a league.. The fact remains that the sky sports era is very much responsible for the take off of the epl. lets face it, its in english and a lot a places follow this because the commentary is in english, the players are english, the reviews are in the english etc. there are top 4 teams in england.. everything else is crap in the prem.. in fact the only games that are decent are when the top four play each other.. in spain.. any team can beat any team at home or away.. there is more quality in the mid table in spain and all teams are strong in spain esp at home... just look at what happened this season.. valldolid vs real madrid, villareal... malaga vs sevilla, valencia sporting gijon... numancia vs barcelona... i can go on and on about this debate.. la liga is far more technical and the more attractive football to watch.. all teams can play good football in la liga.. dont let money fool you.. has nothing to do with quality

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
La liga where we have no push-overs
EPL has a 4-7 strong teams and the rest are cooks, the level of competition is much higher here.

Evil

Shabazz
Come on guys I have the EPL but you got to admit they got some pretty strong teams. I like La Liga more because of the points Messidona and Nof gave.

Liga is more attractive but EPL is stronger, say the EPL teams went head to head with La liga teams.

Barca Vs ManU
Madrid Vs Chelsea
Villareal Vs Liverpool
Valencia Vs Arsenal
Sevilla Vs Man City
Athletic Bilbao Vs New Castle
Betis Vs Tottenham
Espanyol Vs Sunderland
Racing Vs West Ham

They would probably win most of the matches ...

M.L. King

The Preacher
Serie A has some very strong teams as well:

Inter, Milan, Juventus, Lazio, Palermo, Udinese, Napoli, Catania, Genoa, etc.

It's really hard to make such distinctions. Although I'd still stick to my first option, namely EPL.

MinaFCB

La liga....almost all teams play beautiful football and people really enjoy watching it...and i never bet on spanish teams...there's no big difference between many of them and i find it very hard to predict anything related to la liga(except barca's victory)
Second place share italian and english leagues...but,in my opinion,far from la liga...
german and french cant be compared with these 3
i dont follow portuguese but i saw some matches which werent bad at all

B

BOIXOS1981

Premiership by a mile, best football and best compertition and plus we seen last season 3 sides from the league in the Semi-Finals of the Champions League. It´s a different game, more physical and a lot quicker than Lliga!

M.L. King

The Preacher
BOIXOS1981 said:
Premiership by a mile, best football and best competition and plus we seen last season 3 sides from the league in the Semi-Finals of the Champions League. It´s a different game, more physical and a lot quicker than Lliga!

Couldn't have put it better.

Home of Barca Fans