Lliga | Round 34: Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-2

Ripsta

Why the fuck does this cunt always bench Messi when he rests him? If he wants that fucking safety net there then start him and take him off when the team are winning, otherwise it's a bigger risk bringing him on when the team fall behind.

PhilS

When you have a high-value employee like Messi, you do tend to go with what he wants. Messi wants to be on the field late in games, he likes going against tired legs. No reason to piss him off by pulling him for a sub.

Cule4life

The Culest
He rotated so props. But why didn't he play Bob on the left so Semedo and Dembele could play together. Valverde always manages to frustrate me somehow :lol:

raskolnikov

When you have a high-value employee like Messi, you do tend to go with what he wants. Messi wants to be on the field late in games, he likes going against tired legs. No reason to piss him off by pulling him for a sub.
Yeah I do tend to believe its what Messi wants. For done reason I think ge a d Suarez ae well find it degrading in a way to be subbed off.

kobby

He rotated so props. But why didn't he play Bob on the left so Semedo and Dembele could play together. Valverde always manages to frustrate me somehow :lol:

I think that's what will actually happen in the game. The line up above is simply someone's rendition. Itll be Semedo + Dembele on the right and Bob+Cout on the left.

eaman

Hope this doesn't mean Messi plays the whole Levante game. Better if he's subbed on it that as well

eaman

I doubt he will. We'll most likely destroy Levantel, so you can take Messi off after 60 minutes.

60 minutes is too long with Liverpool 4 days later. Playing 30 tonight and 30 or less from the bench saturday would be best

Vilarrubi

Expecting a tough game most likely 0-0 at half time. If we play well away from home without Messi and others it'll be a surprise.

clemente

With Messi on the bench there hasn't been any other scenario last 5 years to him being subbed in 2nd half to rescue us.

gregorrin10

60 minutes is too long with Liverpool 4 days later. Playing 30 tonight and 30 or less from the bench saturday would be best

If he doesn't start against Levante, he shouldn't play there at all. Subbing him in, when not properly warmed up just 3 days before the biggest game of the season is just asking for trouble.

Home of Barca Fans