Lliga | Round 34: Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-2

xXKonan

D4xq9VzWkAEnTKf.jpg

Squad list.

No Rakitic.

Neymessi

We need 6 points from 5 games ffs. We will get that even if we try not to get it.

Don't go mental EV things are fine at least show some balls here if not anywhere else.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd take a point here. Probably even better than win this and the next - win the title just before Liverpool. Players could go in a bit too relaxed.

xXKonan

I'll say but I don't get his obsession with Verm now.

Last year I get it but this year the dude will probably get injured sitting on the damn bench.

Pepe Silvia

Win the title first, then play all B players and squad members as a reward for them. I'd watch every second of those matches just to see them shine.

gregorrin10

The main players need to play and win tomorrow, hopefully Messi scores to increase his lead against Mbappe. Then rotate heavily against Levante. Wague, Puig and Todibo at least must get a game again, I'd call up Miranda for that game too, even though I don't like him, but Alba needs to have complete rest, not even be on the bench for that game. I'd also like for Abel Ruiz to get a game, no sense in playing KPB for another minute before he's gone back to where he belongs after his loan is up.

As for Alaves, good that Rakitic isn't called up. Didn't expect this much sense from EV, honestly. Busquets got some rest the last game, now Rakitic, exactly what I wanted to see. These two need to be well rested for Liverpool, along with Arthur who also can't play the Levante game.

I'd play this lineup vs. Levante.

Wague-Todibo-Umtiti-Vermaelen
Alena-Vidal-Puig
Malcom-Abel-Dembele

These players can get us a win no problem, we're much stronger at home and should dominate even with this lineup. Would also be a nice reward for these players, if they could be the ones to clinch the title for us.

Last edited:

kollegah

I think Messi won't be benched at camp nou when a title can be won.

So i would rest him in this game. And he should rest on the field on Saturday.

Mido

I dont know if you guys realize that Messi and Suarez playing against Alaves would made them play more 3 times 90 minutes (theoretically) in 7 days, thats huge.
It’s a very delicate choice to make and we dont know what’s happening on the training ground. It seems to me that it would be more relevant to focus more on technical and tactical training before Levante.
Levante are obliged, in my opinion, to bring as much heat as they can so it could be beneficial in preparation for Liverpool but players should be careful.

Vilarrubi

I dont know if you guys realize that Messi and Suarez playing against Alaves would made them play more 3 times 90 minutes (theoretically) in 7 days, thats huge.
It’s a very delicate choice to make and we dont know what’s happening on the training ground. It seems to me that it would be more relevant to focus more on technical and tactical training before Levante.
Levante are obliged, in my opinion, to bring as much heat as they can so it could be beneficial in preparation for Liverpool but players should be careful.

In a dream world we could start them both, win the game by the 60th minute and sub one or both of them off and rest them against Levante. Chances of this happening are slim though.

Home of Barca Fans