Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

jairzinho

Just tuned in around 40th minute and we look flat.

Seems the plan is to get the ball to Messi and hope he can produce something.

We can't string a couple passes together without giving away the ball.

Barcilliant

Fuck me. Horrible. Liverpool look sharp and fresh. We look shit. Rakitic and Coutinho Horrible!!! Only Pique and Vidal have done well.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
We haven't been playing great, but have had chances. If they get their head together a bit more after half time we should be able to get an away goal and finish the tie, cmon Barça!!!

Danic

I tell you one thing. We can be very happy that Liverpool is missing firminho and salah.
Dont think we would have regained control so fast then.

Devils

LOLerpool need to score 2 more goals in 45 minutes despite us creating many chances.

This is breezy, after the first 10 minutes Liverpool have dwindled down.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I was expecting this scenario. Liverpool start the match as expected, and a Barca player (my guess was Busquets) gift them an early goal. So predictable! Alba is flop of the match so far. Minus that childish header that gift Liverpool the goal, he fucked up two one on ones. And Messi needs to take his shots better. Let's not play cute and go and finish them off in the second half.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What the actual fuck was Valverde thinking throwing Roberto out there. Coutinho useless as expected. Whole team bar Vidal trying their best to make this a new Roma disaster. Disgusting mentality.

Havesaks

Leo had 4-5 good scoring opportunities!- he looks unmotivated. All players look to laid back and its not like lfc really plays good

Home of Barca Fans