Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

raskolnikov

We are basically winning matches despite valverde’s favouritism, dumb decisions and sabotaging.
Same as always, In Messi we trusted.

FinBarcelonafan

RAWK has by far the most delusional fans EVER. :lol::lol:

Before the 1st leg, they were confident beyond measure and I thought that's all right considering they are a top team this season but after 3-0 they are still optimistic with salah and mane out.

That place is messed up. They are talking about breaking Messis legs etc. I wonder how they felt when Ramos destroyed Salah. Weird people..

Devils

I have a feeling GOATverde would have started Semedo had Firmino and Salah been fit. But now Liverpool only have one class forward.

Neutralizing them should be a cakewalk.

Centauri B

I have a feeling GOATverde would have started Semedo had Firmino and Salah been fit. But now Liverpool only have one class forward.

Neutralizing them should be a cakewalk.

Absolutely true. In the first leg, we concentrated primarily on Salah, and only after him did we mind Mane. Tonight we can concentrate on neutralizing Mane.

raedkuwait

If they press us and score 1 or 2 goals the first half and EV goes into his shitting set, this might get ugly, cause playing fucking bob is an invite for trouble

Centauri B

Did you watch the first leg? Mane and Robertson made Roberto look silly, Semedo's speed is a huge difference maker, but you defend EV, I'm sure it will work out fine.

In second half, the entire team lost the initiative, it was only after we took off Coutinho and played with *both* Semedo AND Roberto that the game turned around. Semedo never replaced Roberto.

PacoBJuarez

I personally feel like Semedo would have a better matchup against Mane but regardless I'm going to support the team and the manager, let's close this out and make the finals!

vlad

Surely yesterdays city narrow win against leicester, when before kompany's goal things were looking promising from lpool, then kompany did that, made lpool players deflated same with their fans, they had though match vs newcastle with strongest 11, oh, we will maybe watch barca trashing lpool at their home. Beautiful night is ahead of us

FinBarcelonafan

Surely yesterdays city narrow win against leicester, when before kompany's goal things were looking promising from lpool, then kompany did that, made lpool players deflated same with their fans, they had though match vs newcastle with strongest 11, oh, we will maybe watch barca trashing lpool at their home. Beautiful night is ahead of us

Why do you think Barca could trash Liverpool at Anfield? No one beats them there.

Zidane82

Surely yesterdays city narrow win against leicester, when before kompany's goal things were looking promising from lpool, then kompany did that, made lpool players defleated same with their fans, they had though match vs newcastle with strongest 11, oh, we will maybe watch barca trashing lpool at their home. Beautiful night is ahead of us

It could even work in their favour ?
Bizarrely they have a better chance of knocking us out tonight than Brighton taking points of ManC and Liverpool beating an in form Wolves who have the best record against the top 4 in the EPL

Home of Barca Fans