Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

PhilS

I wanted to see Salah, even though he is such a fine goal scorer. The guy is electric, one of my favorite players. With Salah, maybe LP could have made this game competitive, though not the tie.

Barca will put on a great show for the world tomorrow. They will play all out to win this game.

There is no way I would start Coutinho tomorrow, not ahead of the likes of Arthur or Roberto. Vidal, Arthur, Roberto, they all contribute more to the attack than Coutinho does these days.

Ursegor

World Champion
It's not mentioned a lot but a quick reminder that the final this year is in Madrid. The Catalan flag on top of Cibeles to celebrate another treble after handing out 5-1 and 3-0 to Madrid would arguably be the best season in Barca history.

Kul_z

Ffs, i feel sorry for salah actually. First that injury in final last year, and now this. Whoever we face i want them to be in full strength, i dont want to see any mockery like we used to experience when goat was injured against bayern. Get well soon mo

serghei

It's not mentioned a lot but a quick reminder that the final this year is in Madrid. The Catalan flag on top of Cibeles to celebrate another treble after handing out 5-1 and 3-0 to Madrid would arguably be the best season in Barca history.

Perfect payback for their last 3 CLs.

Home of Barca Fans