Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Asylum15

Watching the build up of the CL Final in my house with family (all Liverpool supporters) and I swear, it's like PTSD.

Tonight is the reminder of what we should of been experiencing but rather just how much we fucked up and how fucked up this club is.

Drained the life out of me.

Centauri B

Watching the build up of the CL Final in my house with family (all Liverpool supporters) and I swear, it's like PTSD.

Tonight is the reminder of what we should of been experiencing but rather just how much we fucked up and how fucked up this club is.

Drained the life out of me.

As the CL final was approaching, I became ever angrier. I did not even watch the game. What a disaster!

cris29

Watching the game tonight made the Semi Final wound open up even bigger. It was ours for the taking, we wont get an easier path given to us with a 3-0 lead again...

vinni

Meh ill forget. We lost like we usally do in this competition. Time to move on and look to the new season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don’t think I have ever felt great about a summer break before, but this year I really do. I’m not going to miss watching Barca at all. Thanks to Valverde for that, I guess.

Home of Barca Fans