Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

booge

THIS. Had to quote myself.
Scandalous stuff from Valgreen. We should be looking at potential coaching candidates as soon as the team arrives in Barcelona.

yeah massive mistake to sit back. should have just got numbers forwards and pressed high from the begining.

XaviV

Season ruined and definitely over for me now. Fuck the league and the copa. That’s not what we wanted after watching our rivals lift the CL three times in as many seasons. Embarrassed by supporting this club right now considering how weak they are mentally. They really must be a bunch of whipped men at home like I thought.

A fan should support a team in such times. I am mad as hell, but who cares, we are Barca and we will rise above this.

Howlgrana

Season ruined and definitely over for me now. Fuck the league and the copa. That’s not what we wanted after watching our rivals lift the CL three times in as many seasons. Embarrassed by supporting this club right now considering how weak they are mentally. They really must be a bunch of whipped men at home like I thought.

Around this time next year, Cowverde will be saying the same thing 'Our priority is the league'. Motherf*cker.

kilian

In the end this is cosmic justice. A sad, little clown like Valverde doesn`t deserve to go down in history as a treble winning manager.
Some people say that he steadied the ship and maybe he did, but this is the end of his second season at the club and he literally created nothing. He was riding on Messi`s brilliance all the time and sadly that ran out today again, just like last year against Roma. He deserves to get sacked tonight and remembered for eternity as the biggest bottler coach in the world.

That`s one side of the story. Another one is our team, which is full of lazy, overpaid washed up superstars. I`ve said it numerous times, this way of leading a football club is simply not sustainable. Our board has given a payrise year after year to every motherfucker in that squad, and for what. For being knocked out of CL year after year like a second tier club.
They go into the biggest game of the season after a week of rest looking like they are in a retirement home. Messi walking. Suarez walking. Busquets walking. Rakitic walking. The level of commitment was ridiculous. In the end I wasn`t even mad. Why would I be mad that that bunch of lazy millionaires got themselves kicked out again like a bunch of bitches. They deserve to be whistled at in the next game. We can talk crap here till the end of time, but if the stadium doesn`t show them what we think of them, they will never change.

It`s time to wake up. Football evolved and Barca didn`t follow.

Gari

We all expected that with such a game sooner or later it will happen again. But we were hoping for Messi. The time of 30 years was gone. They just ran more and faster. Valverde is a defensive trainer, and he is forced to be an attacker.

FrenkieDeJong
DeLigt
Eden Dzeko (a new profil to beat teams who park the bus + possibility to play direct long ball on him!)
Nicolas Pépé or Sané (winger/polyvalent) instead of that Coutinho
for the next season

We should have a more creative and brave team; not a team which only play negative passes like Rakitic does.
Another important point: 6 of our starter players have (+30) years old. We should add some young fresh blood ! More stamina and speed; it's a must.

Last edited:

booge

A fan should support a team in such times. I am mad as hell, but who cares, we are Barca and we will rise above this.

mate ill be honest with you. switched off after the 1-0. knew it was going to be 3-0 and extra time defeat. but i got it slightly wrong.

Home of Barca Fans