Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

FC B

They've also lost against PSG, Napoli and City this season all teams who are good with possession and attack. It's definitely not as one sided as you make out.

Ofc they did but not in the knckouts and it's not one sided at all, they have the better chances to go into the final imo and that's it.

raskolnikov

Ofc they did but not in the knckouts and it's not one sided at all, they have the better chances to go into the final imo and that's it.
Dont forget we have 1 thing that makes a stylistic 60/40 switch around completely in our favour.

FC B

Sure but in such a tie I'd take Liverpool ones over theese two of ours. Their team play, off the ball movement, their pressing, their counter game, the pressure they exert and their relentless energy they are playing with, their mental strenght, their manager.

If Leo is well contained or has a day off that's it and our better individuall quality might not matter considering their far superior team play.

Centauri B

Sure but in such a tie I'd take Liverpool ones over theese two of ours. Their team play, off the ball movement, their pressing, their counter game, the pressure they exert and their relentless energy they are playing with, their mental strenght, their manager.

If Leo is well contained or has a day off that's it and our better individuall quality might not matter considering their far superior team play.

My God, if your words are correct, then Liverpool must be unbeatable! I am curious and amazed to know as to how Napoli, PSG & Red Star managed to beat this hyper-team!

vlad

Its time barca respond properly against team that play with intensity. Atletico knocked barca twice, while lpool is way more attacking team then atletico, they play with same intensity and passion. You beat such team with matching intensity, then individual quality comes up, but if barca dont do that, they can buy best players out there and they will still go out in the same manner

serghei

We will give everything we've got and that's enough for me, win or lose. It's been a great season. Just hoping we go at them hard on Camp Nou. Inspired Barca on Camp Nou means great things can happen.

But until then we have to win the next 2 games in La Liga.

FC B

My God, if your words are correct, then Liverpool must be unbeatable! I am curious and amazed to know as to how Napoli, PSG & Red Star managed to beat this hyper-team!

Why? Those are their strenghts and mostly our weakneses :lol:

FC B

Its time barca respond properly against team that play with intensity. Atletico knocked barca twice, while lpool is way more attacking team then atletico, they play with same intensity and passion. You beat such team with matching intensity, then individual quality comes up, but if barca dont do that, they can buy best players out there and they will still go out in the same manner

Agreed.

clemente

[tw]1119228378052210690[/tw]

Damn Liverpool fans were getting more and more obnoxious over these last 2 years, now that we are having business with them its getting unbearable, hope we smash them and they never win another title for a century.

neo_wolf

By the talk of some so called barca fans here why should barca even play this semifinal? They should just forfeit and consentrate on copa del rey final.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Barca have a strong defence, maybe the best in Europe. If they hold up Barca have the players to win the game.

I’d play a counterattacking game and not leave them spaces to Run into, also I’d play semedo because of his speed and defensive ability.

Home of Barca Fans