About the tickets for the Champions League semi-final

fcb_bahrain

good evening

I have a plan to come to Barcelona on 29 april to watch the semi-finals which may be against Liverpool.

Do expect to have the opportunity to buy tickets when opened offical site to the public?

Because I think this match very important and members may not leave the opportunity for the public:(

what do you think ?

Because I have to extract the visa with airline tickets quickly and I am afraid that I will not get tickets for the game later:blush:

If you allow when it is expected that the sale will be opened to the public

Galning

You can register on the official website so that they notify you once tickets go on sale. But, it is possible that tickets will be totally sold out already to club members.

Andresito

Staff member
In recent years these have been the top attendances in CL:

97183 - Chelsea 2018
96708 - United 2019
96290 - PSG 2017
96290 - Juventus 2017
96022 - PSG 2013

It's never been completely sold out in CL. It might happen vs Liverpool though.
I'm measuring my balls to see if they're big enough for me to buy flight tickets now and risk being without match tickets.

Vilarrubi

97183 - Chelsea 2018
96708 - United 2019
96290 - PSG 2017
96290 - Juventus 2017
96022 - PSG 2013

I'm measuring my balls to see if they're big enough for me to buy flight tickets now and risk being without match tickets.

:lol:

fcb_bahrain

You can register on the official website so that they notify you once tickets go on sale. But, it is possible that tickets will be totally sold out already to club members.

i register on the official website , and already buy ticket for airline :lol:
It bothers me a lot :D

fcb_bahrain

97183 - Chelsea 2018
96708 - United 2019
96290 - PSG 2017
96290 - Juventus 2017
96022 - PSG 2013

this for all tickets sold or only for club members?

jontypb

97183 - Chelsea 2018
96708 - United 2019
96290 - PSG 2017
96290 - Juventus 2017
96022 - PSG 2013

So do your tickets go to a general sale for anyone? This won't happen at Anfield if anyone is wanting a ticket.

michalm21

Anyone knows when the official site open sale tickets semi final for the public?

Tickets opened for sale to members today, about 1 hr ago. They are almost all gone now so I dont expect to see any available tomorrow to public.
I may have 4 spare tickets if my family doesn't come.

jontypb

Tickets for general sale now. Although the website is very slow.

I tried buying tickets, the tickets went into my basket and allowed me to enter the payment details, but when you click finalize payment the payment failed and asked me to try again. Tried different credit cards that I know work as well :( I had a google and this seems to happen quite a lot to people on the Barcelona ticketing system as there were lots of posts with the same issue that I experienced. I know have several payments showing as pending, but no tickets, or any confirmation that the payment went through.

michalm21

I tried buying tickets, the tickets went into my basket and allowed me to enter the payment details, but when you click finalize payment the payment failed and asked me to try again. Tried different credit cards that I know work as well :( I had a google and this seems to happen quite a lot to people on the Barcelona ticketing system as there were lots of posts with the same issue that I experienced. I know have several payments showing as pending, but no tickets, or any confirmation that the payment went through.

I believe this is because their ticketing system is not up to date regarding available tickets. Despite having them in the basket, they are not available, thus payment fails.
It takes too long to refresh availability.

fcb_bahrain

yesterday I entered the official site early and my waiting number was 1435 and maybe I took about 45 minutes to get a chance to buy
Unfortunately, as soon as I entered the purchase it turned out that the tickets were all carried out
In the end, I had to buy from a distributor in my country at an exaggerated price and even more than twice the real price
I have tickets now and although the price is very expensive but the game is historic and Barcelona deserves
Good luck to everyone

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans