User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: About the tickets for the Champions League semi-final

  1. #16
    New signing

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is it like for buying tickets outside the ground off people? I’ve heard a lot of people sell them, especially students. If tickets are just emailed to people then if they just print the tickets off are there a lot of fakes, or people selling the same ticket multiple times?

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,747
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jontypb View Post
    What is it like for buying tickets outside the ground off people? I’ve heard a lot of people sell them, especially students. If tickets are just emailed to people then if they just print the tickets off are there a lot of fakes, or people selling the same ticket multiple times?
    It might be risky for a high demand game like this. People might see this as an opportunity to scam desperate people looking for tickets.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Neeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,209
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    General advise to everyone - do not get tickets outside the stadium. They may or may not be real, and are very often fake.

    Now, with that out of the way - my advise to everyone would be, unless you are absolutely sure you want to have confirmed seats in a particular stand or if you are a group of people, never buy tickets off of third party sites like stubhub, etc. They are grossly overpriced there, and then you get smacked with a service fee. Overall, you tend to pay 2x-3x the actual price of the ticket.


    I can guarantee you all one thing - because of the way the ticketing system works with FCB, you will always find a ticket on the official website. Irrespective of what game it is, there is always tickets that suddenly start showing up on the official FCB website. You're talking about a stadium of 100k people, it's basically impossible that every ticket is sold out. What happens is, most members who are unsure / don't care that much tend to give their tickets to friends and family, and if they aren't doing any of that, they open it up for sale.

    However,, a disproportionate number of people open up their tickets one day before / on the day of the game. Whether it's the clasico, the United quarter final, Tottenham, Lyon, etc. Each and every game, my friends were able to easily find tickets all of a sudden, at the last moment. The exact same thing will happen for Liverpool too, only problem is, people naturally get nervous and assume they aren't going to get tickets, and end up overpaying third party's for them.

    My suggestion to those who want to fly down, I'd say do it. If you don't get tickets on the official website, getting tickets from third party's isn't that hard, you can always find someone who knows someone (For example, I know quite a few tickets being sold by my friends in school right now, legacy carnet holders).

    Good luck to those looking for tickets, and hope to see you guys at the Camp!
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

  4. #19
    New signing

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post

    I can guarantee you all one thing - because of the way the ticketing system works with FCB, you will always find a ticket on the official website. Irrespective of what game it is, there is always tickets that suddenly start showing up on the official FCB website. You're talking about a stadium of 100k people, it's basically impossible that every ticket is sold out. What happens is, most members who are unsure / don't care that much tend to give their tickets to friends and family, and if they aren't doing any of that, they open it up for sale.

    However,, a disproportionate number of people open up their tickets one day before / on the day of the game. Whether it's the clasico, the United quarter final, Tottenham, Lyon, etc. Each and every game, my friends were able to easily find tickets all of a sudden, at the last moment. The exact same thing will happen for Liverpool too, only problem is, people naturally get nervous and assume they aren't going to get tickets, and end up overpaying third party's for them.

    My suggestion to those who want to fly down, I'd say do it. If you don't get tickets on the official website, getting tickets from third party's isn't that hard, you can always find someone who knows someone (For example, I know quite a few tickets being sold by my friends in school right now, legacy carnet holders).

    Good luck to those looking for tickets, and hope to see you guys at the Camp!
    When you say people open up their tickets for sale one day before or on the day of the game, how does that happen? Do they give it back to Barcelona and it's then listed on the official ticket site? Does the person have the ability to list the ticket, or do the club have to do it, therefore tickets will only appear on the site during the opening hours of the club?

    I keep checking the site all the time and it lets you select a section as if tickets are there, but when you click to buy one it always just then says 'Seats no longer available. Please select different ones.'

    Desperate for a ticket for this match, but want to buy from an official outlet or a trusted person. I don't want to take a gamble with a tout.

    Any help is greatly appreciated

  5. #20
    New signing
    xpr123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jontypb View Post
    I tried buying tickets, the tickets went into my basket and allowed me to enter the payment details, but when you click finalize payment the payment failed and asked me to try again. Tried different credit cards that I know work as well I had a google and this seems to happen quite a lot to people on the Barcelona ticketing system as there were lots of posts with the same issue that I experienced. I know have several payments showing as pending, but no tickets, or any confirmation that the payment went through.
    Same problem, i added 4 times tickets into basket, but payment failed every time (card is ok, i called in bank and confirm it, they said transaction was done and then site cancel it in few seconds later), it's really a disappointment to miss game because of payment error and site issue, damn...
    Last edited by xpr123; 28th April 2019 at 12:35 AM.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Neeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,209
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jontypb View Post
    When you say people open up their tickets for sale one day before or on the day of the game, how does that happen? Do they give it back to Barcelona and it's then listed on the official ticket site? Does the person have the ability to list the ticket, or do the club have to do it, therefore tickets will only appear on the site during the opening hours of the club?

    I keep checking the site all the time and it lets you select a section as if tickets are there, but when you click to buy one it always just then says 'Seats no longer available. Please select different ones.'

    Desperate for a ticket for this match, but want to buy from an official outlet or a trusted person. I don't want to take a gamble with a tout.

    Any help is greatly appreciated
    Yup, the members can open up their tickets by going online and selecting the option to sell their ticket back to the club. The club then puts the ticket on the website and sells it to the general public. That is why they start showing up at the last moment, since members find out last minute that they won't make the game.

    As for the error you mentioned, this happens a lot. That's probably because somebody else bought the ticket you were looking at, or the system hadn't been refreshed properly - it does happen a lot, to most people who try to buy tickets.

    I know people who are selling their tickets, but the only issue is, these aren't online tickets, these are the physical carnets they are lending out for the game, so I'm not sure how the logistics of it would work. If any of you in in Barcelona and needs tickets though, I could put you guys through to them.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

  7. #22
    New signing

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    bahrain
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is the timing of the last training before the Champions League tomorrow at Juan Gamper ?
    I would like to go see the players and try to shoot and take their signatures..
    Does anyone know exactly the timing?

  8. #23
    Mike the Knife
    FCBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La Côte
    Posts
    9,447
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    In recent years these have been the top attendances in CL:

    97183 - Chelsea 2018
    96708 - United 2019
    96290 - PSG 2017
    96290 - Juventus 2017
    96022 - PSG 2013

    It's never been completely sold out in CL. It might happen vs Liverpool though.
    I'm measuring my balls to see if they're big enough for me to buy flight tickets now and risk being without match tickets.
    I jumped early and got an airline ticket for 37 CHF

    The trick in the end was obviously the tickets and the site was not doing well with the overwhelming interest. I refreshed for hours last week when they became available (BTW, they failed to email me when they went on sale - I just happened to stumble upon a notice when they would go on sale) - even 15 min before. Kept telling me nothing was available. Hours later, I got pretty good seats
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

  9. #24
    Junior Member
    Grego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there an open training in the coming days/ weeks? I'm next week in Barcelona, will there be a place where the fans can watch the away game together?

  10. #25
    New signing
    xpr123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder why Barca with big budget have so weak online tickets system. Last 4 days trying to buy ticket, added in basket 10 times, used 4 different cards, same payment error. Once payment was done from my card, but i got error on site and not recieved any tickets on mail, i called in office today and they said that money will unblock on card in 3 days and i have no ticket. I remember 6 years ago i could buy tickets on ticketmaster, i see it's not working now, it was easy and without any issues
    Last edited by xpr123; 29th April 2019 at 12:12 PM.

  11. #26
    Mike the Knife
    FCBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La Côte
    Posts
    9,447
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I absolutely believe an upgrade on their software/system is needed - it's a great idea the way they have it set up but too many bugs IMO
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."