Erik ten Hag

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Just watched PSV-Ajax derby highlights...

I can't believe how creative, resoursefull, imaginative their attacks are... :wub: we need Ten Haag!

I watched most of their matches last season, I hadn't been that entertained since 2011 Barcelona. Ten Hag would have been a dream consideration after Liverpool but under this board there was no chance of that

serghei

Can't wait for him to try and manage Suarez, Messi, Pique, Alba and Busquets :lol:

Lol. Lucho benched two of those and he's still alive.

All you need is balls and knowledge. Veterans will hate it but at the end of the day they can't do much other than moan in the press.

How can a smart guy like you believe an elite team like Barcelona can't be managed better than they currently are? Such nonsense.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
True. It is nonsense. That's why I don't believe it. Skeptical is all. I don't follow the guy, watched maybe 10 games out of sheer interest and he's impressed in each. But it's not Barcelona. Easy for him to play underdog. If he can throw Pique and the rest of the pretenders out the door then we can talk, but he won't do shit without the board's support. And it is pretty clear that if they wanted him he'd be here already. Instead all you hear about is Koeman buying a flat and reminding people there's only one club he can leave the NT for.

Home of Barca Fans