Lliga | Round 32: Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-0

Jakabor

Aspiazu (assistant Valverde): "We will be playing with three centre-backs today: Murillo, Todibo and Umtiti. Wagué and Malcom will play as wing-backs."

soul24rage

The fact that Huesca are desperate for points and our side not having a lot of chemistry, I expect a difficult match. Still excited to see how the lads play.

Joan

11 players who don't know each other playing a formation they've barely ever seen? :lol: Should be fun!

FCBfan22

Aspiazu said it will be 3-5-2

Ah. Strange.

It makes no sense to use Malcom as a wingback IMO. Dembele same, since being a wingback requires tons of running and he just returned from an injury. Maybe Valverde is just afraid that Boateng will be a complete donkey again, so he wants Dembouz centrally.

IMO, he just should've plopped Umtiti at LB.

And if he insists going 3-5-2, Malcom-Dembele should be the strikers, not boateng IMO.

gregorrin10

In the midst of all rotations, at least we get to see Malcom and Dembele together on the pitch, probably for the first time ever :lol:

Hoping for a nice win, so that people can see it's possible to give chances to our reserves and even B team players and still get the result. Honestly didn't expect Puig in the lineup, very happy about that. I guess to expect Abel Ruiz there too was a bit too much to ask for, hopefully he at least replaces KPB after 60 minutes of him doing nothing again.

soul24rage

Aren't they relegated basically?

They are mathematically still in the race (I believe it's 7 points from safety), so I expect them to fight till the end.

EDIT: nvm, it's 6 points of difference with 7 games to go.

Last edited:

Calidad

Like the personnel, but I don’t like Malcom as a LWB when he has done well in his favoured position of RWF.

Why not just play Umtiti as LB, and as a result the rest of the team in their natural positions?

serghei

They are mathematically still in the race (I believe it's 7 points from safety), so I expect them to fight till the end.

EDIT: nvm, it's 6 points of difference with 7 games to go.

It's 6 points difference vs 2 teams. They basically have to win 6 points more than Villareal, and 6 points more than Valladolid. They're done.

Home of Barca Fans