Lliga | Round 32: Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-0

wisconsincule

Actually excited to see how we play without Messi and Suarez! Hopefully we get to see Dembele-Prince-Malcom at some point.

FCBfan22

This might be one of the most interesting games in a while. Very excited to see Malcom play 90, return of Dembele and our bench players.

Alba, despite being in the squad, should not play.

Neymessi

Huesca is at the dead last position. We should be winning this comfortably imo.

Looking forward to dembele coming back. Alba and some gala 11 are included in squad list because someone needs to travel right?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Huesca is at the dead last position. We should be winning this comfortably imo.

Looking forward to dembele coming back. Alba and some gala 11 are included in squad list because someone needs to travel right?

They are not that bad, beating Sevilla by one goal and losing to Real Madrid by one goal at the Bernabeu recently.

Without Messi and many of the starters we will simply be like that game against Girona in the Supercopa de Catalunya, very bland. I don't think we will win comfortably at all.

Last edited:

serghei

Incredible line-up. A bit concerned about the chemistry with so many players who haven't play together a single game, but it's totally worthy. If we win today, we should repeat it next week on Camp Nou imo.

:worthy: Valverde.

wisconsincule

I really hope we can get a result here because then we are more likely to play similar lineups between the potential semi final matchup with Liverpool. Excited for today and a fully rested squad Tuesday!!! Visca!

tacticvarium

Wow this will be a fun match regardless of the performance or result.
Nice to see both Dembélé & Malcom starting and Puig & Todibo making their Liga debut!

serghei

This game suddenly became a whole lot more interesting that's for sure.

Interesting to see Wague and Dembele together on the right.

Joan

Doubt we'll win 3 points, but not that I mind...

can't believe he literally rested the whole team :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Should have started Cillessen to get him into the groove before the Copa final.

I hope if we do win the title several games ahead we can start him in the last couple of league games.

serghei

Doubt we'll win 3 points, but not that I mind...

can't believe he literally rested the whole team :lol:

Don't doubt it. Some of these players are super-talented. Yea, chemistry is lacking but, nonetheless, so much talented young-blood at the same time is great.

Home of Barca Fans