Moise Kean

Androutsos

I've seen his goal highlights etc but haven't seen any games of his... what is his general play/playstyle like?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His ball control and technique are garbage atm. Not a player for Barca, we already have a donkey (from the technical standpoint) as our number 9.

mia7007

If he is a young 9, why the hell we will loan him?
We have no one as 9 except Suarez, let’s have him as a sub 9

Porque

Remind me who this guys agent is again. We all know by now the game that is going on the Moises Kean given his contract status.

Donatello

If he is a young 9, why the hell we will loan him?
We have no one as 9 except Suarez, let’s have him as a sub 9

I don't think he's coming.

But still, coming to your question, we already have Coutinho, Griezmann, Suarez, Messi, Dembele, Malcom for front 3, we don't even have a spot left for a 9 sub.

Givenchy

WTF are Juve doing :lol:

signing De Ligt was a huge statement of intent but then selling their future potential in Kean and signing Lukaku?!

khaled_a_d

WTF are Juve doing :lol:

signing De Ligt was a huge statement of intent but then selling their future potential in Kean and signing Lukaku?!

It doesn't seem they rate Kean that much.
Many of their fans whom I know think that his biggest attribute is being young.
Now consider that he has one year left and that his agent is Raiola, so he will probably want a big salary too.

It doesn't seem they rate Kean that much.
Many of their fans whom I know think that his biggest attribute is being young.
Now consider that he has one year left and that his agent is Raiola, so he will probably want a big salary too.

Yup, so much hype with this kid. Has been known about for about 3 years. But as Givenchy says, it's signing Lukaku tgat is the really mind boggling bit. I suspect they think he will be their new Mandzukic but Lukaku- despite his strength - doesn't put himself about that much.

Home of Barca Fans