Ludovit Reis

xXKonan

If he can polish and improve his ability on the ball to go along with his work off the ball pressing and defending he could be a useful option down the line.

His future lies as a B2B Workhorse Midfielder.

khaled_a_d

I've seen some people compare him to a Kante as being roaming around CM/DM that breaks up play and recycles the ball around.

Going by the video and highlights vs Ajax, that seems to be the case. Not your typical Barcelona style player but one to watch I guess.

This is also what what I read, he is a Kante type of player
If he is good, he might actually fit a huge team need tbh.

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]
tbf, Motta was the last player to join Barca B directly and make it to 1st team, Denis Suarez technically achieved that though won't be remembered as success story.
There is more examples of players whom we acted as brokers, we buy players, show them and sell them with profit.
If he actually make it to 1st team, he will compete with other players, he might be starter and FDJ as CM, or he might be his bench player etc. still some time for us to figure it out.

Messi983

Probably because we already have too many midfielders and the club wants him to adapt to Barça B first.

khaled_a_d

Still early but has all the look of a flop, cantera kids far better on the ball

He was never brought to be able to play on the ball though. He is here to develop into someone who could develop into a pure spoiler. Is he doing good in that regard?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was never brought to be able to play on the ball though. He is here to develop into someone who could develop into a pure spoiler. Is he doing good in that regard?

A midfielder who isn't good on the ball, what club do you think we are?

khaled_a_d

A midfielder who isn't good on the ball, what club do you think we are?

Edmilson and Marquez started for us as spoilers. They weren't good on ball for midfielders.
And it isn't what I think, it was known from the start who he is. A guy who runs his ass of recovering balls. The club bought him knowing that.
Personally I don't mind having a player like that from the bench if he is actually good in that regard (which you didn't answer). It will be needed at times.

Porque

Well, Edmilson and Marquez were both bought as CB's and moved to the DMC position. Reis is playing CM so he does need to be better on the ball than those two.

Overall he has been really disappointing, but thats not to say he doesn't turn out decent. He is not that bad on the ball (compared to La Masia boys there's an obvious difference though). The problem with me is he doesn't know how to play his role on the field, and this can be worked on. He was constantly out of position and playing like a headless chicken leaving holes on the counter. I think towards the end of the season we will have a better idea of how he will turn out.

Porque

Was better in the match vs. Andorra yesterday- albeit Andorra's tactics were to sit back and absorb pressure.

Home of Barca Fans