3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ludovit Reis

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a pretty good match vs De Jong yesterday.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yyBwc1gJzT8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first heard about him that we are trying to sign him, I didn't know anything about him or his play style.

But from what I've seen since then and I actually watched that video as well and his game vs Ajax, it seems that he's being developed into a Defensive Deep-Lying Playmaker, in the vein of someone like De Jong actually, perhaps even more conservative with more focus on the defensive side.

Some folks who follow him more say he has a lot of potential. If he does join which seems very likely at this point I will follow him much closer with the B team no doubt.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking about this kid with one of my friends and I was just thinking.
    Who was the last one we have signed with Barca B that made an impact for 1st team? Last one I remember was Motta. Denis came back but failed here while we benefited financially from Marlon but no real impact from either on 1st team.
    Truth to be told, I usually get excited about those types of deal, but really looking back I don't know if I should care about them anymore.
    Let's hope Wague would change that
    Last edited by khaled_a_d; 22nd April 2019 at 03:09 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good without the ball, pretty average with the ball. Dont look a Barca player IMO

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riordon View Post
    Looks good without the ball, pretty average with the ball. Don't look a Barca player IMO
    The funny thing is he's exactly a player that Valverde would actually like to be fair.

Someone that is tactically strong off the ball to help cover up the holes in the Midfield even if they're average with the ball. We basically use Rakitic and Vidal and even Bob in this role for the most part while Rakitic contributes more with the ball as well.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :wow:

Unreal talent. :devils:

Let's hope we sign him. @Pedro

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to AS, he would cost around 5-6 Million euros and will start playing for the B team to adapt before moving to the first team.

He's already played over 50+games for Groningen

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely great deal. 2.5m only for a player who is only 18 and a starter too.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Football Oranje who covers Netherlands football talked about him being a DM/B2B player.

Think that describes him better than what I posted above. He's not really a "Barca" style player but to be fair we have CMs who aren't the usual Barca style either.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not impressed with his highlights but I can see some qualities in there. 2.5m is peanuts so it's worth taking a punt. If nothing else, we can always sell for a profit or get our money back at worst.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't be surprised if Groningen included a clause that will get them a certain percentage if we sell him.

They wouldn't have to look further than Frenkie's transfer and how much Willem II got after we bought him from Ajax.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    I was talking about this kid with one of my friends and I was just thinking.
    Who was the last one we have signed with Barca B that made an impact for 1st team? Last one I remember was Motta. Denis came back but failed here while we benefited financially from Marlon but no real impact from either on 1st team.
    Truth to be told, I usually get excited about those types of deal, but really looking back I don't know if I should care about them anymore.
    Let's hope Wague would change that
    Can't think of one in recent years. But these transfers are still pretty good considering Barca B signing usually cost like 2-8M or so max it's often not hard to recover (most of) the money or even make a small profit while reinforcing our B team.

And if someday one of them makes it at the first team we saved a lot of money so i like these kind of signings. But yeah i hope one works out not just from a financial pov, always nice to include players that didn't cost a fortune.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see how good Bakero is at talent spotting.